What's your favorite activity while listening to muse?

Jujubean

In bed is the best place I find

music never sounds better than at night in the dark. Your sense of sight can't distract you from your sense of hearing, there are no external noises and ur free to think solely about the music

Cleaning. when I'm falling asleep, doing laundry, driving!, in boring lectures with the headphones hidden in my shirt and under my mass of curly hair :happy:, and as previosly stated, processing oxygen is a rather nice activity to listen to Muse during :LOL:

I always listen to Muse when I go running, Stockholm syndrome is just perfect to keep you going when you think you can't go on anymore. Actually it's the only thing I can do while listening to Muse without a husband complaining that I listen to Muse too much :D

I also like to listen to Muse while I'm driving.. that's why my husband wants to drive :D

Home work, especially art (although I cant listen to music and concentrate on studying at the same time), walking, housework, drawing, writing (especially Stockholm Syndrome), and lying in the dark last thing at night before bed. But my headphones brokeded recently and I can't afford new ones at the moment, so I can't really do most of these activities.:(

I go downstairs and plug my iPod into the stereo, crank the volume, turn on my projector, and play old school nintendo games. I usually have a big bag of chips and 2 litres of Iced Tea as well =D MotP sounds too amazing for life on a surround system at loud volumes!

Archived