What's your favorite activity while listening to muse?

Jujubean

Usually on my stupid annoying school bus with the power of my iPod and I blast it so I could block out the noises of the stupid 6th graders :LOL:. Also when doing homework and drawing stuff. Oh and I just love to blast Muse when I'm home alone. :D

Yeah, the other day, when no one was home, I blasted deadstar and literally did a one person mosh around the kitchen. Jumping up and down and shouting along ...:stunned:

anyone else do this when alone? I look forward to it :$

Almost everyday :LOL::$

Yeah, the other day, when no one was home, I blasted deadstar and literally did a one person mosh around the kitchen. Jumping up and down and shouting along ...:stunned:

lol. i blasted "stockholm syndrome live" yesterday in my room and jumped up and went nuts like that too.

also listen to them driving, snowboarding, going to work... the best feeling though is listening to "blackout", "starlight", and the piano intro of "new born" at night, walking down the streets of downtown chicago. all the city lights and the calm along with those songs... amazing feeling.

Walking to Borders, grabbing a mystery novel and a few music magazines (Preferably Q and Rocksound) and just reading away for a couple of hours with the sounds of Muse. Oh, and even better if there's a cream cheese stuffed pretzel and a pomegranate tea infusion involved:p.

• 5 months later...

I did this with Assassin a while ago when I was supposed to be loading the dishwasher. It was amazing. Two person moshes to The Small Print are awesome too. :LOL:

Dog walking can be immense when listening to Muse. Last winter when it was snowing heavily, I walked down the back roads which were thick with snow and listen to Glorious, and it was, well, glorious. It's perfect crunching-through-thick-snow music.

Art cousework is great to do to Muse aswell. I'll probably be doing that later today.

It depends really, on the song.

Supermassive Black Hole, I like to play baseball with all my vampire buddies.

Execution Commentary, I like to go hunting.

:LOL:

Well, I listen to MUSE while boarding, doing sport, cleaning the bathroom, walking around with my sister's dog, driving around .... so many things, you know!

Archived