It's not their job to go out of their way to meet fans waiting for them after a gig. Although I feel like they should feel obligated to acknowledge the presence of 10 fans who have nearly killed themselves waiting.

So little effort for such a huge effect, boys.

Bad form.

Sorry I cursed at your black van though. Sort of.

I was there too, and it was ~freezing~ cold. I couldn't feel my toes. D: I think I may have talked to you before everyone left?

I am very disappointed that they didn't even say a quick "hello" but just rushed in the van instead. I didn't want to go at their hotel because I think that's kind of a creepy thing to do, but if I had known it would be the best way to get to meet them...

The setlist was kinda awful. Same as Montreal, minus Unnatural Selection? Seriously?

Show was great, crowd was good, but I can't help but feel a little frustrated here...

I was there too, and it was ~freezing~ cold. I couldn't feel my toes. D: I think I may have talked to you before everyone left?

I am very disappointed that they didn't even say a quick "hello" but just rushed in the van instead. I didn't want to go at their hotel because I think that's kind of a creep thing to do, but if I had known it would be the best way to get to meet you...

The setlist was kinda awful. Same as Montreal, minus Unnatural Selection? Seriously?

Show was great, crowd was good, but I can't help but feel a little frustrated here...

I'm so glad you're not calling me crazy, because I do feel pretty disappointed about the whole van thing. I was the girl who kept cursing and swearing as I got colder haha.. So yeah sorry if I offended you lol.

On the subject of the show, I've seen them a buncha times and I think I enjoyed that one the most. They seemed on top form and very happy which makes it for me. Sure Montreal got a better setlist, but Quebec got a better show!

I'm so glad you're not calling me crazy, because I do feel pretty disappointed about the whole van thing. I was the girl who kept cursing and swearing as I got colder haha.. So yeah sorry if I offended you lol.

On the subject of the show, I've seen them a buncha times and I think I enjoyed that one the most. They seemed on top form and very happy which makes it for me. Sure Montreal got a better setlist, but Quebec got a better show!

Haha, no, it's fine, I think we were all getting pretty bitchy, and with good reason! And those damn roadies who wouldn't tell us anything! ARRRRGH. Are you the girl at the end who asked me something in English, and I replied in English, and then we just went "Tu parles français?" :LOL:

Yeah, it was a good show. I had a better experience than in Montréal. The fact that I had floor tickets close to the stage helped with that. At least I could jump around and fist pump as much as I wanted, but I kept bumping into the chairs and losing balance. :facepalm: One thing that really bugged me is that we didn't even get Burning Bridges and I LOVE that riff.

Haha, no, it's fine, I think we were all getting pretty bitchy, and with good reason! And those damn roadies who wouldn't tell us anything! ARRRRGH. Are you the girl at the end who asked me something in English, and I replied in English, and then we just went "Tu parles français?" :LOL:

Yeah, it was a good show. I had a better experience than in Montréal. The fact that I had floor tickets close to the stage helped with that. At least I could jump around and fist pump as much as I wanted, but I kept bumping into the chairs and losing balance. :facepalm: One thing that really bugged me is that we didn't even get Burning Bridges and I LOVE that riff.

I know they used to play Burning Bridges, but they've been doing it lately?? Ugh, woulda been lovely to hear that last night. The floor looked weird because of the chairs and some people sitting for some reason. But a coupla of people were jumping around properly. Glad it was you!

Were you one of the girls who said she was from Ottawa? Yeah that was weird because I knew you spoke English and so did I.... I guess we weren't thinking.

And yeah those crew guys were mean. They knew perfectly well why we were there and what we wanted. Just give us some answers...!

wait

wait what..really? :eek:

Hm. He did.

I think I was that girl whom you asked a question in English.

I know they used to play Burning Bridges, but they've been doing it lately?? Ugh, woulda been lovely to hear that last night. The floor looked weird because of the chairs and some people sitting for some reason. But a coupla of people were jumping around properly. Glad it was you!

Were you one of the girls who said she was from Ottawa? Yeah that was weird because I knew you spoke English and so did I.... I guess we weren't thinking.

And yeah those crew guys were mean. They knew perfectly well why we were there and what we wanted. Just give us some answers...!

The floor was weird, I agree. Most people were just standing around, nodding their head. Hmmm... what? Even during Newborn, Hysteria, or SS, it appeared to me like we were just a few jumping around. :stunned: Plug In Baby was AMAZING, god I love that song!!! I started jumping like, 5 minutes before it started because I knew that's what they were gonna play! :LOL: I must've looked like a maniac!

No, I'm from Montreal! I'm the blond girl who was talking with the girl in the sleeping bag!

Resistance visuals during New Born? :wtf::LOL:

Yeah, I noticed that as well, it was weird. XD Can't remember if Resistance had the proper visuals though.

Oh and I got a setlist and saw Kirky! :D

Highlights of the night for me were MotP + Newborn, Hysteria, TiRO, PiB and KoC, and I also loved how Matt threw the gliteratti at Dom and Morgan, and I think I saw Matt spit in Dom's direction at some point. :LOL: HoTRS with the crowd singing along was great too. :happy:

I keep hearing about how Matt threw the Glitterati at Dom.. Is there video of this anywhere??

Here's a pretty good vid of it, at around 2:15. Turn the speakers way down, though. :stunned:

Poor Glitterati. I've heard it's really dead this time. I think Matt really wanted to finish it off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QKGHsurXOE&feature=player_embedded#!

That Gliteratti has sure taken some punishment.

EDIT: Apparently thats a new Glitterati he's using (and threw) on Thursday night and the old Glitterati died earlier in the US Tour after it fell off Matt's tower. Presumably at LA 2 as I heard at that gig one of the guitars fell of the tower.

EDIT: Apparently thats a new Glitterati he's using (and threw) on Thursday night and the old Glitterati died earlier in the US Tour after it fell off Matt's tower. Presumably at LA 2 as I heard at that gig one of the guitars fell of the tower.

:yesey: He used a Manson MB-1 Red Glitter for the 2nd Wembley gig after he threw it the original at the 1st. The original was repaired and used for the next 3 gigs until it fell off the top of the tower at the 2nd Staples gig. He has used the MB-1 up until the other night when he used the new Glitterati or "Santa 2.0".

Has anyone got any pictures of the guitar from the gig? I'm really interested in seeing it. :)

:yesey: He used a Manson MB-1 Red Glitter for the 2nd Wembley gig after he threw it the original at the 1st. The original was repaired and used for the next 3 gigs until it fell off the top of the tower at the 2nd Staples gig. He has used the MB-1 up until the other night when he used the new Glitterati or "Santa 2.0".

Has anyone got any pictures of the guitar from the gig? I'm really interested in seeing it. :)

What gig did he start using Santa 2.0? That's different from MB-1? Don't know that I've seen a pic of 2.0 then.

Archived