amend that... until after voodoo...

sorry aussies. :chuckle:

Absolutely. After NO. He'll have over a month to recover at that point . . . I'm sure there would be any number of volunteers (on this thread alone) willing to nurse him back to health over that span. :LOL:

Bouqui - I'm in FIRST row !!!!!!! #muse OMG je n'arrive pas à y croire !

"I'm at barrier, I can't believe it"

Could someone tell her it's over??? Poor girl, she might be waiting for ages and complain about Muse being late once again :(

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think we should all ask to get Starlight dedicated to our boobs.

Yeah, exactly! Now that's a dedication Matt could get behind. Or in front of. :eyebrows:

girl, you know dom would be all over that too. ;)

:yesey: This MUST happen!

Dear Muse,

If you could dedicate "Starlight" to boobs for the rest of the North American tour, we'd really think that would be swell. Thanks in advance!

The boardies on the Quebec thread, Oct 21 :boobs:

marggag - melodie, t'as gacher starlight osti de conne que ctait son premier show. Jthaiis.

Erm.....Zeta language here, not even my incorporated french translator can make much out of it appart from Starlight, first show, I hate you :(

LOL that means "Melodie, you ruined Starlight you freaking idiot, it was his/her first show. I hate you." :LOL:

I think we should all ask to get Starlight dedicated to our boobs.

:LOL: This MUST happen.

You joke now, but just wait... someday down the line, KoC will be a rarity we'll all be begging for :LOL:

:eek: That's too depressing to think about.

:LOL:DOMestic violence.

*snort* :LOL: Thank God I wasn't drinking anything.

Bouqui - I'm in FIRST row !!!!!!! #muse OMG je n'arrive pas à y croire !

"I'm at barrier, I can't believe it"

Could someone tell her it's over??? Poor girl, she might be waiting for ages and complain about Muse being late once again :(

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MUSE Jeudi 21 Octobre 2001 au Colisée de Québec. Je viens juste d'arriver et il fallait que j'écrives immédiattement, car c'est l'un de mes plus grands show de ma vie! La musique, l'éclairage, le son, les effets spéciaux, la scène en 360 degré, tout y est, l'une des soirées les plus grandioses... jamais vu.Merci MUSE quel talent, quel spectacle à voir absolument dans sa vie, je suis au paradis!

MUSE meilleur que je m'attendais, à voir ABSOLUMENT une fois dans sa vie, merveilleux, fabuleux, ingénieux!!!

Manon Tremblay, Québec, Canada, mon premier show de MUSE!:)

marggag - melodie, t'as gacher starlight osti de conne que ctait son premier show. Jthaiis.

Erm.....Zeta language here, not even my incorporated french translator can make much out of it appart from Starlight, first show, I hate you :(

Euh, c moi melo... D:< T ben mechant.

She said that I screwed Starlight because it was dedicated to me, that I am a stupid conne and that it was my first show.

Obviously, she was jealous.

Archived