I had a lot of reservations about where our seats were at the Colisee. As it turned out, our seats were very awesome for this concert!:D We were along the side of the stage in section 115, row F. There were no people in front of us as they had blocked off the rows in front of us, and behind us was a walkway. We were what looked like 10-15 feet from the stage! Too bad we could not see any of the Metric portion, though! (but we all know the real group we were there to see!

I'm a bit late for my comments on the show but still, I had to say, the bracelets were sooo cool!! I wanted to bring a box of my own since I didn't contribute for the fund raising but I didn't have time and was disappointed in myself but one of you girls was also distributing whole tubes of them outside, so my friend and I got one each and gave them away inside, so I'm happy I did a little part in it! :happy:

I had a ton of fun at the show. I was on the floor near the front in Montreal and I had seats this time in Quebec and it's really nice to experience both places! I wanted a whole view of the visuals this time and it's was beautiful!! And even though I feel I should be disapointed by having the same setlist as Montreal minus US, I have to say, I didn't really mind. I really, really had fun!

The crowd around us (minus the dudes talking too much right behind me, of course) were really into it, my friend and I were singing and jumping like maniacs!

And we had a little memorable moment with Matt swinging glitterati around!! At the moment I was scared for Dom's drum because I knew there was another song coming afterwards! (ahha, not so much worried for Dom strangely:chuckle:)

So yeah, fun time, nice people. Nice to know about Santa 2.0 I didn't know he had another one (such a uninformed fan I am:noey:!)

Oh, and did anyone else was a bit surprised by the average age of the crowd ?

EDIT: Oh, and I was really bummed out by the security at the Colisee. We couldn't get our cameras in. I didn't understand why they were so severe about it, might be why there are not more pics and videos coming out of the show. I missed the frenzy of flashes, I think it looks nice during concerts!

(I'm late for my comment, I was away for the week-end.)

I am disappointed. The set was like exactly the same. Everything happened as it happened during Montreal. The bracelets where cool though, but that's not the group's doing ;) Anyway, that and we had the most horrible seats ever, the row juuuust before the very very last one at the top top top. And we bought the tickets like last Spring, but it was my mum's friend, and she got us such crappy tickets. So we had a wall blocking our view when we stood up, and almost everyone around looked grumpy (because of the crappy seats, I suppose). Oh well, I had fun, I went crazy even though my disappointment, but still... I should have kept my money for another band.

During the show, I swear that Muse played the Heartbreaker (Led Zepplin) riff at some point. Does anyone know when they played it? I think it was around Stockholm Syndrome, but Setlist Fm doesn't list it. I seem to recall it was around when they played the House of the Rising Sun Riff.

How accurate is Setlist fm??

From Musewiki

Matt broke his Manson Santa 2.0 (at its first outing) at this gig by throwing it on Dom's drum (hi-hat).

Santa 2.0 had a long life...1 gig xD:LOL:

But it didn't seemed like it was totally broken though? I think he used it for the shows after this one, Manson must build them solid so they can handle beeing thrown around a bit! I bet he misses the original one, it was wayyy prettier! Or he felt it didn't sound as good, or he thought this brand new one needed a little life experience!

(I'm late for my comment, I was away for the week-end.)

I am disappointed. The set was like exactly the same. Everything happened as it happened during Montreal. The bracelets where cool though, but that's not the group's doing ;) Anyway, that and we had the most horrible seats ever, the row juuuust before the very very last one at the top top top. And we bought the tickets like last Spring, but it was my mum's friend, and she got us such crappy tickets. So we had a wall blocking our view when we stood up, and almost everyone around looked grumpy (because of the crappy seats, I suppose). Oh well, I had fun, I went crazy even though my disappointment, but still... I should have kept my money for another band.

I understand the disapointement, especially having bad seats. The view and the people around count a lot too in a concert experience (well, to me) so I would probably have been more bothered with having the same show in these conditions. Hope you have a much better time next time!

Heartbreaker Riff

During the show, I swear that Muse played the Heartbreaker (Led Zepplin) riff at some point. Does anyone know when they played it? I think it was around Stockholm Syndrome, but Setlist Fm doesn't list it. I seem to recall it was around when they played the House of the Rising Sun Riff.

How accurate is Setlist fm??

It's generally pretty accurate, and I do too remember them playing the Heartbreaker riff, but I'm sorry I can't help with as when though! I remember they played a couple riffs after SS right before he threw Glitti 2, but I think they did so too earlier in the gig. Sorry I'm not much help but let me know if you finally found out!

---

I wonder what are the proper conditions for them to come out and meet fans after shows. They don't seem to do it often really. And I'm not sure I would always feel like it if I were them too. But meh, pretty dull for those who bothered waiting.

Sorry for the never-ending post, I'm not on the computer much these days so I guess I wanna make it count! :rolleyes:

It must be because we are Canadians...

They might have something against Canadians???

Except Dom, he actually came and talked to us.

So I was wondering, you're the lucky one who Dom wished happy birthday to right? How did you got him to do it, how did you let him know?!

(oh et bonne fête en retard alors!)

So I was wondering, you're the lucky one who Dom wished happy birthday to right? How did you got him to do it, how did you let him know?!

(oh et bonne fête en retard alors!)

Yes, I'm the lucky one and I'll love Dom forever for what he did... I gave him a belt; hope he wears it.

And I certainly hope that the guy who took my picture with Dom sends it to me; I have received NOTHING as of yet and I am very sad... T^T

I spoke to Tom, the manager, but that was a lucky strike.

He usually takes the presents for the band members.

Then, I waited in the cold t meet them, but Matt and Chris were unsociable; they ran off.

Dom took pity.

Thanks for the bday wishes :D

Yes, I'm the lucky one and I'll love Dom forever for what he did... I gave him a belt; hope he wears it.

And I certainly hope that the guy who took my picture with Dom sends it to me; I have received NOTHING as of yet and I am very sad... T^T

I spoke to Tom, the manager, but that was a lucky strike.

He usually takes the presents for the band members.

Then, I waited in the cold t meet them, but Matt and Chris were unsociable; they ran off.

Dom took pity.

Thanks for the bday wishes :D

Ahhh, nice. Hopes he wears your gift too, I'd be thrilled if they wore something I gave them! And it's so nice of Tom, I saw him in front of his screens, my seat was towards the end of the Colisee, did you just speak to him there before the show began?

Hope you get your picture soon!

It's very nice of them when they do go out and meet fans, but I don't think we should feel offended when they don't...

Ahhh, nice. Hopes he wears your gift too, I'd be thrilled if they wore something I gave them! And it's so nice of Tom, I saw him in front of his screens, my seat was towards the end of the Colisee, did you just speak to him there before the show began?

Hope you get your picture soon!

It's very nice of them when they do go out and meet fans, but I don't think we should feel offended when they don't...

Well, I guess it jus wasn't their day. I'm still glad Dom came.

And it would be awesome if Dom wore my belt :D

Yeah, I do hope to get my pic soon.

I was really patient and waited for the band at the start, but I got Tom; which is good :D

In case some of you had not noticed the bracelets and broken guitar are mentioned on Musewiki.org! I think that is awesome!!!! There is no way that it will be forgotten. I hope Muse liked the glowiness!

If you want to see what was written about it, go to musewiki.org, and click the link to the quebec city gig. I think it's pretty great! I am proud to have been a part of it!

Wow I feel silly! But I don't think I could have waited another 30 minutes. I almost died of cold, I swear lol.

*is actually dying inside :p*

true lol I was dying too ... I felt on the ground later and it didn't even bleed cause my knee was frozen lol the blood stayed inside... well, whtever, I regret I didn't wait longer ... it would had been a dream to see them ! or just Dom I would have died of happiness !! :p

Archived