LOL that means "Melodie, you ruined Starlight you freaking idiot, it was his/her first show. I hate you." :LOL:

hahaha, is THAT what it means? Thanks. Bing translator was having difficulty with that one :p

Hm, tweet repost... and not the first I've seen today. A new kind of Twitterfail?

Twitterfail, or operator error? ;)

MUSE Jeudi 21 Octobre 2001 au Colisée de Québec. Je viens juste d'arriver et il fallait que j'écrives immédiattement, car c'est l'un de mes plus grands show de ma vie! La musique, l'éclairage, le son, les effets spéciaux, la scène en 360 degré, tout y est, l'une des soirées les plus grandioses... jamais vu.Merci MUSE quel talent, quel spectacle à voir absolument dans sa vie, je suis au paradis!

MUSE meilleur que je m'attendais, à voir ABSOLUMENT une fois dans sa vie, merveilleux, fabuleux, ingénieux!!!

Manon Tremblay, Québec, Canada, mon premier show de MUSE!:)

Wow, I'm sure that what you just said is awesome and all, but most people on this thread don't speak French. See previous 200+ post.

16 songs? cant believe I missed such a special night on the plane :stunned:

Plane was fun, but nothing special. It was difficult with the French tweets, tbh.

glad you all enjoyed the tweeting, I will have a video up on youtube of matt tossing said red guitar into a Dom like director when I get home tomorrow afternoon! night yall!
Can't wait to see it!

which song?
Same song he always throws it (when he's in the mood to throw it - he didn't at the shows I've been to) - SS.

glad you all enjoyed the tweeting, I will have a video up on youtube of matt tossing said red guitar into a Dom like director when I get home tomorrow afternoon! night yall!

Thanks, we all enjoyed your twits & can't wait for this vid now :D

LOL that means "Melodie, you ruined Starlight you freaking idiot, it was his/her first show. I hate you." :LOL:

Thank you for clarifying this, we were a bit puzzled last night :)

Euh, c moi melo... D:< T ben mechant.

She said that I screwed Starlight because it was dedicated to me, that I am a stupid conne and that it was my first show.

Obviously, she was jealous.

Yeah obviously, but glad for you he did this :)

Great pics, did you have seats or were you far back on the floor. Also, need some video of a certain guitar tossing, thanks ;):D

Nope, I was 10th row on the floor, and said video is posted. But I'll post it again

around the 2:15 mark. Watch it in 720 for best clarity.

Nope, I was 10th row on the floor, and said video is posted. But I'll post it again

around the 2:15 mark. Watch it in 720 for best clarity.

That was funny....poor Dom! Thanks for posting (although I still hope someone has a more direct or closer or zoomed in video of this). Thanks also for the blinky glasses :) you gave me outside the Red Roof Inn back in Columbus (I'm pretty sure that was you)...I gave them to my daughter; she turned 11 on Oct. 13, the next day.

I've got to figure out how to get to Charlottesville!

What a night ! Thanks god I was there !

The glow in the dark bracelet was amazing and spectacular ! I am so glad to have contributed to it.

I have take some pictures :

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc119/ali_sushi/MUSE%20QC/?albumview=slideshow

I went alone and I was not alone with all of you the MUSE's fans are very special.

I had never see a show wich such intensity

In the news paper today, Le Journal de Québec wrote that the Festival d'été 2011 will invite MUSE for a big gig ! to follow. 150 000 on the Plaines d'Abram to see MUSE... I will be there.

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing :D The pics of glow bracelets are :awesome:

I found this but I don't know French and google can't translate properly for me, looks like it's an interview with Dom :confused: Can someone translate this please? :)

http://lejournaldequebec.canoe.ca/journaldequebec/artsetspectacles/musique/archives/2010/10/20101021-225659.html#texte

It's not their job to go out of their way to meet fans waiting for them after a gig. Although I feel like they should feel obligated to acknowledge the presence of 10 fans who have nearly killed themselves waiting.

So little effort for such a huge effect, boys.

Bad form.

Sorry I cursed at your black van though. Sort of.

Archived