I'm so excited since I saw the news this morning! I saw their show in Montreal last month and it's the best show of my life to date. There's no way in hell I'm gonna miss this one. We were at the barrier in Montreal and I plan to buy GA once again. I can't imagine be seated in a Muse show! GA is the only way to go for me! I need to jumb in rythm with everybory else around me! I can't wait! :D

Yay, only a 10h drive instead of the 12h for Montreal! Well, with the train it'll be more like 15...:rolleyes: TOTALLY worth it though!!!!! :D

Question: At the Montreal pre-sale, I could only buy a seated ticket, then had to buy a GA at the GEG pre-sale, then sell my other one...a bit complicated! Do you know if we'll be able to chose GA or seats with concertmaps this time around?:erm:

Can't wait!!!! Mais c'est vrai... six months!!! I don't know how I'll get through it!

I have no idea...hopefully it'll be less confusing/frustrating this time around. But I clearly remember that in December I was only offered GA tickets, and I ended up not buying through concertmaps because of it (I wanted seats). This time I want GA, so I'm really hoping they'll have some available on Wednesday. Otherwise I might just have to call in sick at work on Friday for the evenko presale.... :stunned:

Question: Do you remember at what time you received the ticket you brought through concertmap? I've heard these tickets arrive like just 2-3 weeks before the show and that's kinda freaking me out.

For the Montreal show, I got GA tickets from the concertmaps presale, but I didn't chose, that's what I got. I hope I'm gonna be this lucky again this time around. I doubt we will be able to chose, which sucks actually.

By the way, you're a true fan to travel this far! I mean Wow! ;)

Yesterday, on the radio, they were complaining about these presales for the fans (giving Greed Day in exemple, who sold their tickets for the Quebec City show in 15 minutes because of the presale) and telling people to register on muse.mu just to have the chance to get the best tickets. This really pissed me off. I mean, people are gonna be flooding on this site just to get tickets and never come back again afterwards? For me, these presales are a mean for the bands (wether it be Muse or any other band) to thank their fans for their long term support. I'm not mad because the Green Day fans got their tickets first. This is just normal I think. What do you think? maybe I'm just being selfish, I don't know...

I received my tickets in late february. I would have been concerned, but we had all decided to post on the show tread when we received our tickets, and we all got them in the same week. I guess we were all being doubtful about concertmaps... but everything turned out well...

Yep, got it exactly 4 weeks before the concert. Everyone pretty much received theirs around that time, 3 weeks before max. It does get a little nerve wracking, but I think everyone got their tickets all right. :)

Really sucks that you can't choose through concertmaps. I just hope I "get assigned" a GA this time so I won't have to wait for the second pre-sale. Kind of a stupid process through concertmaps if you ask me...but oh wells! :) Hope for the best I guess!

Oh wow, that really sucks! I feel like this is a (somewhat) secret presale for real fans to get better tickets, but some people are just ruining it! :mad:

Oh wait. You can't choose what kind of seats you want on concertmaps? I thought I was offered GA...? O_o Wow, not sure I want to buy through that website now...

Shamari: wouldn't miss it for the world! :D Even if it means missing 3 days of work :LOL:

Yeah, I totally agree with the fan thing. I just officially signed up for the site when I was actually sure I was going to see them in Montreal, to post on the forums and get the presale tickets...but I'd been lurking around the site for years! :LOL: I say the true fans totally deserve to get first pick. And it's not like they put a whole lot of tickets in the pre-sale either, they go VERY quickly.

Archived