:LOL::p

So who went up to them? Someone who was in Phoenix?

:pimp:

Hai guise! Have fun you crazy GA fools, I'll be rockin' behind the stage :cool:

ooooo so tonight is going to have people in the back? I thought it was cool to have people behind the stage at MSG (even if it did mean that I lost my view of Matt for part of the show when he was on the other side)

Damn... Who's gonna let me cut in front of them? ;)

hahaha

that reminded me of a girl on the H/J queue for friday @ Wembley :shifty: she came and asked us "can we sit behing you guys?"

i was like... what? :erm:

(we already had 15 or 20 people behind)

and then she spent the entire day trying to jump to the fron... and when she did it i told the security guy and he send her to the back :chuckle:

i hate queue jumpers :mad:

i know you're just kidding;)

Now im kinda worried because i bought the tix via ebay and it was printed out via tixmaster.... just wishing there isnt a duplicate or else ill piss myself

Dude im in the same boat! Luckily I have seats just in case but now that I'm sitting in line and have been for 5 hours im super nervous!!

Damn u must be like in front of the line. Im at the very back.

I shall jst cross my fingers

A lovely lady numbered us while we were waiting so I'm number 53 in line but I dont think the line is too big yet. Another boardie was saying last night people like 200 people back in the line got pretty close so good luck and I hope your ticket is legit!!!

Archived