For the people attending the beach meetup on Friday the 24th, just a heads up, we're meeting up at Huntington Beach around 2 P.M. . Maybe a little earlier. You can show up whenever. I think the ideal time of leaving is around 8ish? Not sure yet. Just whenever you feel like leaving and what not. Get ready for the Muse show the next day and head out to line up or rest or whatever. :happy:

NEWS FOR BEACH MEETUP ON THE 24TH:

MEETUP IS AT HUNTINGTON BEACH. 2 P.M. TIL WHENEVER EVERYONE FEELS LIKE LEAVING. :happy:

MEETUP FOR THE 24TH:

Shelbmuse09- Chips

Pluginsoul- Canadian Chips

Sizzle'd- Lemonade

HaikuMarko- Candy

Stockholm1- Potato Salad, plates, and forks

FuseMuse- Soda

Wicked and Divine- undecided

Grubitha- KFC

Softailkel- undecided

MK Ultra- Soda

Brittfilm87- Hot dogs

Hieiazndood- Cookies

Supralover23- whatever

Greenpower- undecided

ssiu- undecided

StarRises82- Cupcakes and Brownies

Nightswimming- undecided

Bib- undecided

Altrocker1807- Graham crackers

Scorpiocheech- undecided

Stuffitv3- undecided

KeikoKanzaki- maybe

RedSo90- undecided

Sniperomega- undecided

ImaRobot- Snacks

MrJQ23- capri suns, candy packets

Yikes! Did not know this. Don't know my places around Cali. :$ I will fix it to Huntington State Beach.

No worries. Most of the firepits at HB are towards South anyway. :)

To be frank, some of us who live around here never pay attention to the official names of the beaches (there's like 4 lumped together?). Whenever anyone says, "let's have a bonfire at Huntington Beach," we just....go there. :LOL:

Hi...

So it's almost time for the MUSE US tour to start and I really want to go see them in Anaheim. The problem is I don't have a ticket yet and I'm a little worried because the concert is nearing....

I was wondering if anybody here has an extra ticket they might want to sell? I prefer seated seats because GA is too claustrophobic for me.

Thank you!

Just cross posting in all the gig threads to make sure I get everyone down for what gig you're going to and what not. If you're not just going to this gig, let me know and I'll put you down. Also if you're interested in any of the meetups, I'll put you down. :happy:

FOR HUNTINGTON BEACH GOERS: The meetup is on the 24th, which is the Friday before the first LA show. I believe the plan is to meet somewhere around 2ish? That way, you have time to rest or whatever. I have been informed that the bonfires are located at Huntington State Beach, so that's where we'll all most likely meet up. If you need my phone number to get in touch with me, I could PM it to you. :happy:

BANNERS: Ok, a really good point was made about the space issue on the barrier. It most likely wouldn't fit and the venues probably wouldn't accept them. So like someone just mentioned, maybe a small sign that you could hold at the end when they're bidding everyone goodnight is probably best.

QUEUEING/MEMBERS: Well, it looks like we're going to have quite a bit of boardies each show/meetup, which is REALLY super awesome. I'm actually really looking forward to meeting each of you. :happy: But for memories and what not, I'd like to take group photos at each event. Be it in line, on the barrier, at the In N Out meetup, beach meetup, you name it. :happy: Also there have been talks of a Muser documentary. :unsure: Still not sure if that's still in the agenda. But it was to capture the moments every Muser goes through when they're at a Muse event. Which is fantastic.

MEETUP IS AT HUNTINGTON STATE BEACH. 2 P.M. TIL WHENEVER EVERYONE FEELS LIKE LEAVING. :happy:

MEETUP FOR THE 24TH:

Shelbmuse09- Chips

Pluginsoul- Canadian Chips

Sizzle'd- Lemonade

HaikuMarko- Candy

Stockholm1- Potato Salad, plates, and forks

FuseMuse- Soda

Wicked and Divine- undecided

Grubitha- KFC

Softailkel- undecided

MK Ultra- Soda

Brittfilm87- Hot dogs

Hieiazndood- Cookies

Supralover23- whatever

Greenpower- undecided

ssiu- undecided

StarRises82- Cupcakes and Brownies

Nightswimming- undecided

Bib- undecided

Altrocker1807- Graham crackers

Scorpiocheech- undecided

Stuffitv3- undecided

KeikoKanzaki- maybe

RedSo90- undecided

Sniperomega- undecided

ImaRobot- Snacks

MrJQ23- capri suns, candy packets

alyssa_- s'mores

Pistol Star- snacks

List update.

San Diego: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, JessicaSarahS, Soret, EasilyForgottenLove, Sniperomega, Gocanux, Grubitha, AguanteRiver, Phantasma Del Mar, Girl Of Cydonia, Airieslady, Adri, Stockholm1, MK Ultra, ssiu, idunnoimnotadr, AllSoArty, Althea, NeonTigerrr, ssiu, mydarkplace, DreamOutLoud (27)

Anaheim: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, Sprocketeer, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, JessicaSarahS, Soret, Sniperomega, Grubitha, Bet1911, MrJQ23, britfilm87, Starrises82, Nightswimming, Altrocker1807, 211275, Fusemuse, Stockholm1, MK Ultra, Supralover23, Greenpower, ssiu, Girl Of Cydonia, DreamOutLoud (27)

LA#1: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, oxoxmusexoxo, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, SoapFan82, KeikoKanzaki, Hieiazndood, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, Soret, Sniperomega, Lindavondoll, Grubitha, Bet1911, VikingEmz, MrJQ23, Fusemuse, Stockholm1, MK Ultra, Greenpower, CarolineJ, ssiu, DreamOutLoud (25)

LA#2: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, SoapFan82, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, oxoxmuseoxox, Crowbi_wan, Wicked and Divine, softailkel, JessicaSarahS, Bib, melon, Supralover23, Sprocketeer, hieiazndood, Sniperomega, Grubitha, Bet1911, VikingEmz, MrJQ23, Pistol Star, Stuffitv3, Altrocker1807, Fusemuse, Stockholm1

MK Ultra, Britfilm87, Pepeleq, dding, alyssa_, DreamOutLoud (32)

Sacramento: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, Supralover23, oxoxmusexoxo, ChocolateKiss, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, plugmein, Roya, Discoprincess32, Redphoenix7, Death_of_Me, Grubitha, Our_chaos, Tehebilpoptart, Blaz, Butrphli, NeonTigerrr (18)

SO FAR:

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

Keikokanzaki- Dallas

Soret- Jess

oxoxmuseoxo- Jannette

Hieiazndood- Jessie

Haikumarko- Marko

Softailkel- Kelly

WickedandDivine- Melanie

Scorpiocheech- David

Sprocketeer- Michael

Sizzle'd- Justin

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Soapfan82- Jude

Supralover23- Andrew

Crowbi_wan- Brian

Chocolatekiss- Samantha

Bib- Olivia

melon- Melina

EasilyForgottenLove- Dottie

plugmein- ?

Sniperomega- CJ

Roya- Behnaz

Discoprincess32- Michelle

Redphoenix7- Jessica

Death_of_Me- Richard

Lindavondoll- Linda

Gocanux- Mary

Grubitha- Kristin

Our_chaos- Rosanne

REDS090- Emanuel

Tehebilpoptart- Najma

Blaz- George

Bet1911- Betsabe

VikingEmz- Emma

Butrphli- Anna

MrJQ23- Juan

Pistol Star- AJ (plus mother MJ)

britfilm87- Brittany

Starrises82- Ruby

AguanteRiver-Flor

Nightswimming- Laura

Stuffitv3- Blaine

Altrocker1807- Tracy

Airieslady- Barb

211275- Michael

Adri- Adri

Fusemuse- Jose

Stockholm1- Debra

MK Ultra- Daniel

Phantasma del Mar- Daniel

Girl of Cydonia- Sally

Greenpower- Randy

ssiu- Sophia

AllSoArty- Cris

Althea- Laura

idunnoimnotadr- Spencer

CarolineJ- CJ + Boyfriend Devin

Pepeleq- Qiana

dding- David

NeonTigerrr- Victoria

mydarkplace- Ian

alyssa_- Alyssa

DreamOutLoud- Amy

So far 64 board memebers attending 5 different Cali shows.

IN 'N OUT MEET AFTER SD GIG:

Location: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=7794396&postcount=456

Members attending:

Shelbmuse09

Pluginsoul

Wicked and Divine

Softailkel

Grubitha

Sizzle'd

HaikuMarko

Sniperomega

Keikokanzaki

Ella

Girl of Cydonia

HeavenlyAlchemy

Allsoarty

Althea

Easilyforgottenlove

Stockholm1

Airieslady

NeonTigerrr

ssiu

Phantasma Del Mar

Ideas so far for each show:

San Diego- Meetup at In-N-Out after the show.

Anaheim- None

Friday the 24th- BBQ at the beach

LA #1- None

LA#2- Massive sing-a-long on barrier with Nesquick Cheese Collision. (will have lyrics printed out if you need it.)

Sacramento- Write messages to the band on the CA state flag. Sing a cappella in line. Breakfast at a Denny's or something close by before lining up.

Is the blinky glasses/ Mickey ears plan scrapped for Anaheim? Or will we just be doing that every night?

I believe that we're going to be doing the blinky glasses in SD. :erm: Not sure. Dallas (keikokanzaki) will be providing them. And about the mickey ears, I really don't know what happened with that idea. :/

excited for the show. Will be my first Muse gig of this leg. I have seats for the show so it's gonna be weird not being in the pit. So yeah, I am a tad excited. Flying in from Maryland..:D

Oh, from Maryland? :awesome: Have you ever been to Cali before?

Seats should be interesting. Lol. Also, I'm just going to add you to the list for all the shows you're going to, if you don't mind. :happy: What's your name?

No after show meetup for the Anaheim show? Depressing :(

Guess the beach is sorta the after (...way after) show meetup. You're not going?

There'll probably be one...somewhere...sometime... I suggest going to the Denny's close to it!

I'm not really sure if there is going to be a meetup after the anaheim show. :( Maybe something will just come up randomly while we're waiting in line or what not.

I suggest going to the Denny's near Disneyland. I think that would be a cool place to hang out after the concert. Plus you just never know...Muse might be sitting in one of the booths eating some fries and drinking chocolate milkshakes. :)

By the way, is anybody going to hang around Disneyland or Downtown Disney on Thursday, September 23rd? The morning of the concert? I know you are all going to the barbecue on the 24th (which unfortunately I won't be able to attend because I'll be heading back to San Diego that afternoon) but I thought I'd ask again...

Oh, from Maryland? :awesome: Have you ever been to Cali before?

Seats should be interesting. Lol. Also, I'm just going to add you to the list for all the shows you're going to, if you don't mind. :happy: What's your name?

yeah, born and raised in the LA area (San Fernando Valley). Went to San Diego State Univ. So yeah, very familiar. Also visiting my Dad (who lives in El Segundo) and friends who live in the area.

I had seats for their show at MSG in March. It was actually pretty cool, and got a lot better pictures too.

Yeah, you can add me to the list. My name is Amy.

yeah, born and raised in the LA area (San Fernando Valley). Went to San Diego State Univ. So yeah, very familiar. Also visiting my Dad (who lives in El Segundo) and friends who live in the area.

I had seats for their show at MSG in March. It was actually pretty cool, and got a lot better pictures too.

Yeah, you can add me to the list. My name is Amy.

That'll be fun. From Cali to Maryland. Must have been quite a change. Lol.

Yeah, I'm sure you got some great pics. Not as much movement. Was the surrounding crowd energetic or just really laid back? :erm:

Awesome! Great to meet you Amy. :happy:

That'll be fun. From Cali to Maryland. Must have been quite a change. Lol.

Yeah, I'm sure you got some great pics. Not as much movement. Was the surrounding crowd energetic or just really laid back? :erm:

Awesome! Great to meet you Amy. :happy:

the crowd was pretty into it around me. I know usually they can be kinda lame and not reacting, trust me I have experienced that quite a few times and its so annoying but I just ignore them and go bat crazy anyways.

Archived