Good morning people. I've been lurking for a bit, but just joined. I'll be there with you all at Honda Center tonight. My first Muse gig! I'm so excited :D I have seats, so I won't be getting there until 7pm. Good luck to all you pit people who are getting there early to line up. See you tonight!!!!

Some people are gonna line up at 9am? Damn. What r u guys gonna do with lunch, or even dinner? I've never lined up so I dont know about anything.

If it's the same as in the UK, people get to know those in the queue around them and take it in turns to go off and get food, go to the toilet, stretch their legs.

I love the atmosphere while waiting all day for a Muse gig! Usually end up talking to lots of people throughout the day:)

Hi guys, I just wanted to say I have an extra general admission ticket for tonights show so if any one was interested I would love to sell! Contact me or reply to this! Please let me know if you or anyone you know wants to go. Have fun and I'll see you tonight!;)

Good morning people. I've been lurking for a bit, but just joined. I'll be there with you all at Honda Center tonight. My first Muse gig! I'm so excited :D I have seats, so I won't be getting there until 7pm. Good luck to all you pit people who are getting there early to line up. See you tonight!!!!

Hi Dianne - welcome! I'm from RSM too.

This is it. Tonights our night. We're gonna rock out and show MUSE what we're all about... ...I'm gonna go throw up now...

Seriously! I'm at work right now and can't concentrate on anything to save my life - all butterflies!

2 more arrivees with +3 and +1 the queue is getting hot!

Hope you're all having a great time meeting and all that. Wish I was there! Stay hydrated - no fainting or wiping out on the stairs tonight. We don't want a late start again!!!

Say hi to the other Queue Musers for me!

I'm GA, but I'm a MuseMom bringing my 10-year old so I can't queue up or get up to the barrier. If you see a mom towards the back in a brown R.E.M. "*Star* Me Kitten" shirt, that's me - please say Hi!!! (REM cuz it'll be more recognizable than Muse, plus that's what Nightswimming is from)

Can't wait to be there and see you all!

-Laura

you do realize that as soon as passion pit comes out the thousands of people behind you are going to bumrush you and make their way up front?

elbows up time! is it kinda bad that I dont kno w any of passion pit's music? I've heard them advertised a lot but never heard their music.

oh and...sarcasm detected ;)

Archived