:LOL: @ the beegees tweet... just saw that ;)

it's just distracting to have ppl all around on their cell phones texting, tweeting, or taking cell phone camera pics. i would prefer that they'd be watching the show and fully into it. if you are 100% into a show, you will not think "oh i should tweet about this"... you will stand and watch in awe or jump around like crazy.

Couldn't one also say if you were 100% into the show you wouldn't notice the person standing near you sending a tweet, you'd be too busy standing there watching in awe or jumping around like crazy?

I got more out of the one show I went to where I took like 2sec at the start of each song to tweet the setlist than I did at the show where I was being crushed and shoved by people trying to get past me to the barrier.

eh, I don't see the damage in tweeting here and there...

Well, there can be damage. Some cellphones can can interfere with with recording gear. A buzzing noise can be heard in the recording I made at Wembley # 2 because someone was tweeting near me. Okay, it's not like this is a very common occurrence, but it is damage ;)

edit: i was going to leave... until i saw MotP :shifty:

that tweet with the setlist was wrong U.U

never trust the spoiler setlist :shifty:

I have a feeling NSC is going to show it's ugly face tonight.

oh dear, i really hope not!

Well, there can be damage. Some cellphones can can interfere with with recording gear. A buzzing noise can be heard in the recording I made at Wembley # 2 because someone was tweeting near me. Okay, it's not like this is a very common occurrence, but it is damage ;)

ha! :p

Archived