the crowd was pretty into it around me. I know usually they can be kinda lame and not reacting, trust me I have experienced that quite a few times and its so annoying but I just ignore them and go bat crazy anyways.
Coming in from MD?? I'm OG from MD.

You gonna bring some Chesapeake crabs with you???

UUUMMMMM!! really miss those crabs LOL!! :'(

I BELIEVE you can get some blinky glasses from Dallas (KeikoKanzaki). She might be selling some for like 5 bucks. But I'm not sure how many she has left.

She stopped taking orders in June I believe. Go to ebay! U can get some for $6-8 dollars.

Just search for SHUTTER SHADES LED BLUE :)

She stopped taking orders in June I believe. Go to ebay! U can get some for $6-8 dollars.

Just search for SHUTTER SHADES LED BLUE :)

it's going to be funny to see Muse's reaction to all of you wearing those shutter shades. I wonder what Matt will say. I hope he mentions something.

Less than one week away!!! :dance:

Wait...aren't you only wearing these for the SD gig?

it's going to be funny to see Muse's reaction to all of you wearing those shutter shades. I wonder what Matt will say. I hope he mentions something.

Less than one week away!!! :dance:

Wait...aren't you only wearing these for the SD gig?

Nope... I'm wearing them at all 4 gigs... 1st gig Ill most likely wear Black skinnies with some Red muse jacket

then from anaheim on Red skinnies. But the Shutter shades will stay.

One WEEEEEEEEEEEEK! :D

(when I get overly excited about shows I have to come and post!)

I'm excited about this gig even though I still haven't bought my ticket. :erm: But I'm sure I'll find a good seat tomorrow when I call Ticketmaster. They will have a special seat for me. Right there a few feet away from Matt.

Anyway, I can't believe the concert is almost here. Wow! Next week this day....:musesign:

So, this is the last weekend I'll be on before I head down to Cali for the week of infinite epicness! Just going to start wrapping things up with the lists and meetups and whatnot. So if you have any questions at all for anything, don't hesitate to ask. :happy: Also, if you have any questions while I'm away from the computer, you can text me or whatever. I'll just PM you my number if you're interested. Lets get ready for the mindblowing experiences ahead of us all! :D

Cross-posting this to all Cali gigs...

I am currently holding the travelling flag (http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=76837). I will have it with me at Sept 22/23/25/26 Muse shows and can get it to the Sacramento show as well. I am looking for anyone at any of these gigs who is going to a date past Sacramento or could get it to another Muser. Ultimately I think it has to make it to Voodoo, so if it could get to the east coast there is someone there who can take it. If you are going to any of the Cali shows and want to be the next person to carry the flag, please message me!

Archived