YKYATMW..........u do this to ur nails:

I look down at them all the time and get a buzz out of it :dance:

GLITTERATI !! :D

OMFG!! I have glitter nail polish AND red nail polish!

I NEVER thought of combining the two to create Glitterati nails!!!

Thanks, you just blew my mind and shattered my perception, in a good way. :happy:

Thanks, you just blew my mind and shattered my perception, in a good way. :happy:

Ur most welcome :dance:

You know your addicted to muse when

Nearly everything on your ipod is muse

When you get all defensive over them

When you listen to muse every day and nothing else :p

exactly! people mock me when they look at my ipod and see that my rachmaninoff is next to my ray charles which is next to my ratm, they just don't know all of it relates back to muse! :awesome: and i love it :awesome:

Kirby doesn't like them, and I feel like she owns Main Muse at the moment.

Yeah!

You know you're addicted to Muse when you purchase both the guitar tab book and piano book for The Resistance when a. You don't really play guitar and b. They're nearly the same thing anyways.

1. No, I don't like them :$

2. lolwut?

3. I need to buy the guitar tab book :awesome:

*high five* right back at you. I am a muse obsessed female bassist, and in Canada you can't get much weirder than that.

well i'm an obsessed female bassist in american if that's any better, it's probably not :LOL::facepalm:

i need to get some new nail polish! i haven't gotten any new ones in a few months...

currently mine are pink and yellow on one hand, and blue and green on the other hand :ninja:

NEW THREAD :dance:

A bit late, but eh...

YKYATMW:

- All you play on the drums is MUSE

- Your family hates Muse, simply because thats all you talk about

- Everything relates to Muse

- It feels weird eating bananas, even though you love them, because it makes you feel like your trying to be Matt.

- You beam as people point to your Muse t-shirt in public

:D

you nailed it :D

I only play muse songs on drums also. but as long as no one recognizes I'm just playing muse fills in jazz band they remain impressed :LOL:

ykyamfw you nearly got caught on the muse board in class but risk going back to post that you almost got caught on this thread

1. No, I don't like them :$

2. lolwut?

3. I need to buy the guitar tab book :awesome:

1. Ah, but I do. ;)

2. I dunno, it's just some feelings I get from people. Like on every forum there's some people that seem like they own the place. :LOL:

3. Tab book is good. But I laughed at the obviously incorrect lyrics. "This is our reeeeeeeesiiiiiiiiiiiiiistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance" :wtf:

1. Ah, but I do. ;)

2. I dunno, it's just some feelings I get from people. Like on every forum there's some people that seem like they own the place. :LOL:

3. Tab book is good. But I laughed at the obviously incorrect lyrics. "This is our reeeeeeeesiiiiiiiiiiiiiistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance" :wtf:

1. Hehehe sorry :kiss: I just can't get into them!

2. Is that a bad thing? :$ I can't tell :unsure:

3. HAHAHAHA fail :LOL:

1. I understand why, I HATED them at first, but the music on Panic Switch...I dunno, one day I was just like "Okay, this is actually awesome."

2. I dunno, you decide. :p

3. :LOL: Inorite.

I just don't like the style D:

For real though, what do you even mean by that!??!?!? I don't wanna be like da boss or something just because I post too much :supersad:

The Hullabaloo book has lots of lyrical fails (well, basically just typos but there's a couple wrong ones too) :chuckle:

I just don't like the style D:

For real though, what do you even mean by that!??!?!? I don't wanna be like da boss or something just because I post too much :supersad:

The Hullabaloo book has lots of lyrical fails (well, basically just typos but there's a couple wrong ones too) :chuckle:

I do. :awesome:

It's just a feeling I get about people, don't get so worked up! :p

:LOL: Yeah. With like US though, it goes "No hope for fate" every time when it's clearly "chance" some of the time...that song is very incorrect though. :LOL:

Ahh I forgot some :p

When you go to PC World and get wayy too happy to see that one of the iMacs has Starlight in the itunes :happy: so you set it to play on repeat, put .mu as the homepage and leave it like that :p They owe me for subtle marketing :ninja:

..when you buy some red skinnies and some bright yellow skinnies cos they seemed Musey :D

When you go to PC World and get wayy too happy to see that one of the iMacs has Starlight in the itunes :happy: so you set it to play on repeat, put .mu as the homepage and leave it like that :p They owe me for subtle marketing :ninja:

I went into Best Buy once and set the iPhone or iPod touch or whatever to .mu and I ALWAYS look for Muse on the Macs. :happy:

Archived