This!

I was telling my friends (non-Muser, but they like a few songs) about the April Fools joke they played on us, and when I got to the Radiohead punchline, they were like WUT. :supersad:

this +1 :facepalm: and to the "no one cares" thing, they're like, you're hopeless katie :facepalm:

this +1 :facepalm: and to the "no one cares" thing, they're like, you're hopeless katie :facepalm:

I show them my new iPod background today (of Matt playing Glitterati with Dom in the background) and they're like ughh or eww. :mad: Don't mess with me and my Muse. :fear:

Oh dear, when I wrote that emotion, I was about to write "and panic in the air" after. :facepalm:

YKYATMW sometimes, to make decisions (stupid ones), you make them based on muse songs :LOL:, it's like "if next song is a muse one, i go to sleep" :facepalm:

YES! I thought I was alone on that. :LOL:

I put my Muse songs on shuffle and wait for a soft song to come on to fall asleep to. Then the next song ends up being like Ashamed or Hyper Music. :facepalm:

YKYATMW...

*listening USoE*

you:*fake snif* i wanna play this song on the keyboard...

mom: whose is that song? *looks to the screen*

you and mom: muse!

mom: aahhh! i recognized it because it looks like the CD that you have *refering to The Resistance*

you: yeah... :facepalm:

(all of the situations i put have been translated into english because i don't speak english mainly)

Walked into a music store.

Pull out a piano book (Muse one) and I'm wearing a Muse shirt.

"So, you like Muse?"

:LOL: I was so embarrassed.

:awesome:

I'm in love with the guys at my music store who recognize every Muse song I play on the keyboard. :LOL:

YKYATMW you're going to sleep at 10 mins to midnight because Muse has the blame of this! :fear:

Amen! and then in a lame attempt to not get in trouble for sleeping in class I try to explain " I am tired because I was listening to muse... therefore it was worth only getting 4 hours of sleep. At least I wasn't listening to Justin Beiber...right??????"... It never works.

Can't help it, I just want to be accepted for once.

ANYWAYS, I am depressing, and this is not the depression thread.

I literally had no friends until I was in 7th grade. :erm:

Don't worry, it'll get better without you having to conform. :happy:

YTYATMW, you find yourself listening to a random band and after quickly contemplating you come to the realization that "yes this is good, but frankly Muse is better.

^ This is the story of my life.

definitely. or you think you like a song and then you listen to muse and you unlike the other song because it can't possibly compare. (happens to me when my psych teacher plays rush all the time... :LOL:)

Archived