As soon as I mention Orwell people say "Oh here we go again"...:facepalm:

This + when your mum is the one and sees it and points it out because she has much Muse knowledge that she did not want in the first place :rolleyes:

My mom was the one who exposed me to Muse when I was little believe it or not. However, never did she think she would unwillingly know so much about them. Muahahahah :D

You know you're addicted to Muse when references to 1984 are a common thing in your daily life.

:awesome:

1984 was my favorite book even before TR, but now the quotes and references have only gotten worse. I think I find a way to mention the thought police at least once a day. And to say something about Eurasia.

YKYATMW you almost feel a little guilty when you choose to listen to Radiohead instead of Muse for the first time in awhile... *hides*

:awesome:

1984 was my favorite book even before TR, but now the quotes and references have only gotten worse. I think I find a way to mention the thought police at least once a day. And to say something about Eurasia.

YKYATMW you almost feel a little guilty when you choose to listen to Radiohead instead of Muse for the first time in awhile... *hides*

Yeah, I was always a fan of Orwell, but the relation between my love for the author and band has made it even worse.

Hahhahaha the truth behind the Radiohead comment is so ridiculous. I feel the exact same way as you.

How...what..you..do...that..i..need..that :stunned:

it's jailbroken, you see. use google or whatever to jailbreak, the theme is called MUSE THEME :awesome:

...when all week you haven't been asleep past midnight since you've mostly been here :facepalm: i'm so tired /pass out

You know you're addicted to Muse when...you realise you've been posting in the You Know You're Addicted To Muse thread since June 17, 2008. :LOL:

I had to find my first post there on page 3 of the old thread and see what I said. Yep, I was addicted then and am still addicted now. :D

At least you have had a place to vent your addiction. I have had to express my obsession to a bunch of people who don't care/understand.

BLAH :facepalm:

At least you have had a place to vent your addiction. I have had to express my obsession to a bunch of people who don't care/understand.

BLAH :facepalm:

i bet every single person on this thread has :LOL: i feel bad for all the people that have had to deal with our addictions

Archived