I do. :awesome:

It's just a feeling I get about people, don't get so worked up! :p

:LOL: Yeah. With like US though, it goes "No hope for fate" every time when it's clearly "chance" some of the time...that song is very incorrect though. :LOL:

:noey::p

Okay okay :$:unsure:

:LOL: The tabs are pretty much correct though?

:noey::p

Okay okay :$:unsure:

:LOL: The tabs are pretty much correct though?

Yeah yeah, everything I like is shit and etc.

:p

Yeah, and it's surprising in that they're less like tabs and more like scores. The bass is there, keyboard is there, it's all pretty cool. :happy:

THE ONLY THING THEY DON'T HAVE IS THE SCORES AND THEY TAKE THE PIANO RIGHT FROM THE OTHER BOOK SOMETIMES WHICH MAKES ME MAD BECAUSE IT'S WRONG SOMETIMES RAWR.

[/strange]

Yeah yeah, everything I like is shit and etc.

:p

Yeah, and it's surprising in that they're less like tabs and more like scores. The bass is there, keyboard is there, it's all pretty cool. :happy:

THE ONLY THING THEY DON'T HAVE IS THE SCORES AND THEY TAKE THE PIANO RIGHT FROM THE OTHER BOOK SOMETIMES WHICH MAKES ME MAD BECAUSE IT'S WRONG SOMETIMES RAWR.

[/strange]

:awesome:

Wait we're talking about the guitar tab book right? :unsure:

It's nice if that has bass because I can play bass as soon as I buy one :LOL:

Yeah, guitar tab. ;)

Another thing it doesn't have is strings, which could help me.

Ahhh. Groovy. I might need to buy it before the rest of the books, I'm supposed to be playing Uprising and Resistance on guitar for Cyber Muse :LOL:

ykyatm when you listen to muse so much that your 5 year old brother and 2 year old sister end up singing along to any and all muse songs that play, b-sides included

aaaaaand, when you Google search Muse, Matt bellamy, dom howard or chris wolstenholme (depending on which of those is your "fave" lol) every day, or even bidaily to check for updates :)

Ahh I forgot some :p

When you go to PC World and get wayy too happy to see that one of the iMacs has Starlight in the itunes :happy: so you set it to play on repeat, put .mu as the homepage and leave it like that :p They owe me for subtle marketing :ninja:

..when you buy some red skinnies and some bright yellow skinnies cos they seemed Musey :D

:awesome:

When you have two exams today and you picspam in the PMT instead of studying. :facepalm:

Archived