Can't help it, I just want to be accepted for once.

ANYWAYS, I am depressing, and this is not the depression thread.

I am sorry to hear that, I really am. I know what it is like to just want to fit in. Lucky for me I found people who allow me to show my true colours. I wish you the very same! Sorry to get all sappy and stuff but you know how it is.

I literally had no friends until I was in 7th grade. :erm:

Don't worry, it'll get better without you having to conform. :happy:

I don't feel like I've ever had friends, and I'm okay with that. But at the same time, I really wish I did have friends.

I'm a big contradiction and I can't make decisions.

I am sorry to hear that, I really am. I know what it is like to just want to fit in. Lucky for me I found people who allow me to show my true colours. I wish you the very same! Sorry to get all sappy and stuff but you know how it is.

It's not so much wanting to fit in, it's more like "I want you to be nice to me, but ignore me the rest of the time."

Backwards Taylor is backwards.

Anyways, Muse

They make lovely music.

definitely. or you think you like a song and then you listen to muse and you unlike the other song because it can't possibly compare. (happens to me when my psych teacher plays rush all the time... :LOL:)

Yes! ahhahah I adore Rush, but I can't listen to them after Muse. It is incomparable. Of course I never get old of Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Led Zep and such, but modern bands tend to lack the qualities muse easily possesses. Blah.

I don't feel like I've ever had friends, and I'm okay with that. But at the same time, I really wish I did have friends.

It's not so much wanting to fit in, it's more like "I want you to be nice to me, but ignore me the rest of the time."

Backwards Taylor is backwards.

Anyways, Muse

They make lovely music.

Lovely to say the very least.

let's not have friends together! :D to stay off topic for a second, I secretly wish I could kill my so-called "friends" and make it look like suicide. /school shooter moment

You know you're addicted to Muse when you say this. :awesome:

I am very good at being on topic. :happy:

back to the topic... :D you know you're a muse fan when someone asks you to describe muse and you're speechless because no words can properly describe muse

let's not have friends together! :D to stay off topic for a second, I secretly wish I could kill my so-called "friends" and make it look like suicide. /school shooter moment

back to the topic... :D you know you're a muse fan when someone asks you to describe muse and you're speechless because no words can properly describe muse

Agreed. Or when someone ELSE describes them and you find their explanation far too "NOT epic" for such an amazing band.

YKYATM when you write about 20 Muse song titles on one arm with pen. And then beg your friend to write the lyrics of Citizen Erased on your other arm (after telling them what they are, of course) and being ok with the fact that they stole your converses right off your feet to write "Muse" with highlighter on them, even though you know your parents probably won't be too happy.

Sorry. Reliving some moments from history class :LOL:. The pen markings were a bitch to wash off though.

Agreed. Or when someone ELSE describes them and you find their explanation far too "NOT epic" for such an amazing band.

yeah! after the muse gig in portland a bunch of casual fans I knew went and their facebook statuses were all like "muse was really cool" and "muse was tight" :facepalm:

yeah! after the muse gig in portland a bunch of casual fans I knew went and their facebook statuses were all like "muse was really cool" and "muse was tight" :facepalm:

Oh god I know! I JUST saw Muse on the 1st, and after the concert a bunch of my friends said "Oh yeah, they were better than I thought" or "Muse rocked." No shit sherlock, of course the concert was amazing. My status on facebook however was " No words can explain the concert I just witnessed" Man.... that was a great night.

:LOL:

My Facebook status: "Oh god, Muse were brilliant. I can barely talk now."

I really could not talk!

Hahaha, same! For like a day after the concert, if someone tried to talk to me, I was just like.... "ewfwiehfiuaiiiiiawooaoaoahahaha!!" and scared people away. :$

:eek:

I got sick 2 days before the gig and started to lose my voice then. I think I completely lost mine in the middle of their set. :LOL:

ahahaha yeah my friends and I had general admission, so the four of us camped out for 7 hours before opening to get front row. Even before the concert I was screaming like mad, which made me strain my voice like crazy during their show. For some reason I believe my high notes are just as beautiful as Matt's when singing, and I go all out.

XD

ahahaha yeah my friends and I had general admission, so the four of us camped out for 7 hours before opening to get front row. Even before the concert I was screaming like mad, which made me strain my voice like crazy during their show. For some reason I believe my high notes are just as beautiful as Matt's when singing, and I go all out.

XD

:LOL: I was screaming during Silversun Pickups too, so that might have done it.

I was too! I am a huge Silversun Pickups fan but the Vancouver crowd really didn't seem to keen for their whole set. I don't know about you, but lately they haven't been sounding their best.

I actually really loved their Chicago performance, but yeah, I was the only one jumping around. I only know a few of their songs, but I have Swoon on my iPod.

Kirby's gonna yell at us for talking about Silversun Pickups.

I actually really loved their Chicago performance, but yeah, I was the only one jumping around. I only know a few of their songs, but I have Swoon on my iPod.

Kirby's gonna yell at us for talking about Silversun Pickups.

Yeah, I was in the same boat as you, the whole jumping around bit. As for getting yelled at for talking about the Silversun Pickups... oopsies ^^

How about that band Muse? Superb hey?

Yeah, I was in the same boat as you, the whole jumping around bit. As for getting yelled at for talking about the Silversun Pickups... oopsies ^^

How about that band Muse? Superb hey?

Kirby doesn't like them, and I feel like she owns Main Muse at the moment.

Yeah!

You know you're addicted to Muse when you purchase both the guitar tab book and piano book for The Resistance when a. You don't really play guitar and b. They're nearly the same thing anyways.

Kirby doesn't like them, and I feel like she owns Main Muse at the moment.

Yeah!

You know you're addicted to Muse when you purchase both the guitar tab book and piano book for The Resistance when a. You don't really play guitar and b. They're nearly the same thing anyways.

Hahahha that is classic.

You know you're addicted to Muse when you pick your bass in the morning with a mission to learn a new song from a band, yet somehow end up playing the various (in my case all) bass lines from Muse.

Archived