I put my Muse songs on shuffle and wait for a soft song to come on to fall asleep to. Then the next song ends up being like Ashamed or Hyper Music. :facepalm:

^ EVERY. NIGHT. It's like...okay, just listened to Exogenesis: Redemption, I'm falling asleep, and then WHOA! Yes Please comes on and I have to stay awake for all of it. :LOL:

You know you're addicted to Muse when:

-You watch V just because they used Uprising and KoC for their previews.

-You watch V and freak out every time Anna mentions the BLISS.

-You start humming TiRO every time a character on 24 says "We're running out of time!"

-You find the old YKYATMW thread and post a farewell to it, IBTL. :facepalm:

-You text your local radio station over 100 times to win tickets to a Muse show. (Fail, x103.9. Fail!)

-You actually go to the VH1 or MTV web sites and vote for Muse on their polls or whatever.

Oh god I know! I JUST saw Muse on the 1st, and after the concert a bunch of my friends said "Oh yeah, they were better than I thought" or "Muse rocked." No shit sherlock, of course the concert was amazing. My status on facebook however was " No words can explain the concert I just witnessed" Man.... that was a great night.

that sounds about right :LOL:

Hahahha that is classic.

You know you're addicted to Muse when you pick your bass in the morning with a mission to learn a new song from a band, yet somehow end up playing the various (in my case all) bass lines from Muse.

another bass player ftw! *highfive*

YES! I thought I was alone on that. :LOL:

I put my Muse songs on shuffle and wait for a soft song to come on to fall asleep to. Then the next song ends up being like Ashamed or Hyper Music. :facepalm:

Always. It's a curse! I have to sleep with Muse on, though. :facepalm:

Walked into a music store.

Pull out a piano book (Muse one) and I'm wearing a Muse shirt.

"So, you like Muse?"

:LOL: I was so embarrassed.

Hahahaa, that was like when I was wearing a Zelda shirt and my friend saw that 90% of my game collection was Zelda games... :facepalm: I'm starting to feel the same with Muse with Muse pictures, Muse shirt, bananas and oranges in my room, listening to Muse all the time, and reading Muse related books....

O.o No one knows them where I live. :mad:

I do, I almost live where you do. :p I think... not really, but closer. :p I know tons of Muse fans, it's great. :D Though no one as obsessive as me... but enough that I've watched Muse videos until late at night and stuff with them.

You know you're addicted to Muse when all you want to talk about is Muse, even though no one cares.

When you looked on Manson's site and are actually considering paying over $5000 for a Glitterati guitar.

This!

I was telling my friends (non-Muser, but they like a few songs) about the April Fools joke they played on us, and when I got to the Radiohead punchline, they were like WUT. :supersad:

All of this happens to me. I want a Mirror Manson to mount on my wall.

My family mocked me over the april fools. They saw my excitement :facepalm:

NEW THREAD :dance:

A bit late, but eh...

YKYATMW:

- All you play on the drums is MUSE

- Your family hates Muse, simply because thats all you talk about

- Everything relates to Muse

- It feels weird eating bananas, even though you love them, because it makes you feel like your trying to be Matt.

- You beam as people point to your Muse t-shirt in public

:D

NEW THREAD :dance:

A bit late, but eh...

YKYATMW:

- All you play on the drums is MUSE

- Your family hates Muse, simply because thats all you talk about

- Everything relates to Muse

- It feels weird eating bananas, even though you love them, because it makes you feel like your trying to be Matt.

- You beam as people point to your Muse t-shirt in public

:D

Considering I don't play the drums, I guess I obviously cannot relate, but the rest fit perfectly with myself. As for the banana thing, I try to get over it... but still giggle whenever I eat them. hehehehe

Considering I don't play the drums, I guess I obviously cannot relate, but the rest fit perfectly with myself. As for the banana thing, I try to get over it... but still giggle whenever I eat them. hehehehe

:chuckle: yeah, bananas. These are just some muse addictive things, the rest lie within the old thread.

I often find myself slipping in Muse references when I talk to people daily. for example on msn:

friend: Hi! how are you?

me: Im feeling good thanks. You?

also:

"I hope (so-and-so) doesn't happen. That would be a crying shame"

:facepalm:

I often find myself slipping in Muse references when I talk to people daily. for example on msn:

friend: Hi! how are you?

me: Im feeling good thanks. You?

also:

"I hope (so-and-so) doesn't happen. That would be a crying shame"

:facepalm:

Yeah, and if someone else says something related to muse I will point it out and then have to deal with the awkward explanation of what exactly I meant.

:LOL: I agree. My friends just shake their heads in disbelief at how much I am in love with a band. It's great. :chuckle:

+1 to that, I heard Undisclosed Desires in my friend's car today. I sung. It trailed off into a conversation where she questioned (and mocked) my future relationship with Matt.

A girl can dream. :phu:

+1 to that, I heard Undisclosed Desires in my friend's car today. I sung. It trailed off into a conversation where she questioned (and mocked) my future relationship with Matt.

A girl can dream. :phu:

Let me start of by saying your username just made me have a good chuckle, proving to be yet another point to my muse obsession. Anyways, My friends get SICK of my voice by the end of the day generally. I sing their songs wherever, whenever. I think muse fans should have a karaoke get together to sing their crazy falsetto hearts out. Just my silly proposition. As for the dreaming issue, I have got to agree. I can dream, and hope he can look past the illegal age difference.

Ah, love is sweet.

:LOL:

Let me start of by saying your username just made me have a good chuckle, proving to be yet another point to my muse obsession. Anyways, My friends get SICK of my voice by the end of the day generally. I sing their songs wherever, whenever. I think muse fans should have a karaoke get together to sing their crazy falsetto hearts out. Just my silly proposition. As for the dreaming issue, I have got to agree. I can dream, and hope he can look past the illegal age difference.

Ah, love is sweet.

:LOL:

Thank you! I often sing Muse to my iPod constantly, they generally tend to ignore me or just whinge. I sing badly so that just makes them love me more :shifty:

YEAH!!! KARAOKE!

Next year I'm 18, that makes it legal. :eyebrows:

LOOK OUT MR. BELLAMY!

Archived