That doesn't even look halfway decent. :LOL:

Right... and by good I mean so stupid it will keep me entertained. My friends and I love to watch the STUPIDEST movies. I am a fan of either complete pieces of art, or complete pieces of shit. Obviously this movie is leaning towards shit, but it better make me laugh. Or else I am sending an army of chickens on them.

Right... and by good I mean so stupid it will keep me entertained. My friends and I love to watch the STUPIDEST movies. I am a fan of either complete pieces of art, or complete pieces of shit. Obviously this movie is leaning towards shit, but it better make me laugh. Or else I am sending an army of chickens on them.

:chuckle: Oh okay

I barely like films and when I do they're kind of weird. :LOL:

:erm:

Everyone hates Avatar, I'm the only one that liked it. :LOL:

:LOL: to be honest, I never saw that, but everyone I know said it was really good...so yeah.

Besides, I liked Alice in Wonderland better cause it was like you saw those shroomz, they were big too...IN 3D! It reminded me of Matt :LOL:.

YKYATMW: You love it that your best friend gets all your Muse-ish jokes and watches HAARP with you :D. She loves Dom too :)

:LOL: to be honest, I never saw that, but everyone I know said it was really good...so yeah.

Besides, I liked Alice in Wonderland better cause it was like you saw those shroomz, they were big too...IN 3D! It reminded me of Matt :LOL:.

YKYATMW: You love it that your best friend gets all your Muse-ish jokes and watches HAARP with you :D. She loves Dom too :)

Yeah, the thing about avatar was that once you got past the "oooo ahhh sooo pretty" factor it was just pocahontas V2.0. As for the best friend bit, I really wish my friends got my jokes. They just aren't the same when you have to give a detailed explanation about them afterwards. I only have one friend who is a real Muse fan... :(

Yeah, the thing about avatar was that once you got past the "oooo ahhh sooo pretty" factor it was just pocahontas V2.0. As for the best friend bit, I really wish my friends got my jokes. They just aren't the same when you have to give a detailed explanation about them afterwards. I only have one friend who is a real Muse fan... :(

:yesey: I only have my twin to converse with

Ooh, do tell.

It's absolutly full of guitars and there is an MB 1 prototype hung on the wall which I spent ages staring at of course :happy:. And I was talking to one of the people who work there and he said that Chris was in there last week and he grew up with and had been on tour with Muse I was like :eek: and my dad was talking to him for ages, it was grea :Dt.

It's absolutly full of guitars and there is an MB 1 prototype hung on the wall which I spent ages staring at of course :happy:. And I was talking to one of the people who work there and he said that Chris was in there last week and he grew up with and had been on tour with Muse I was like :eek: and my dad was talking to him for ages, it was grea :Dt.

That's so win. :supersad:

I'm considering flying over just for that.

Archived