"Exogenesis" to be released as a single???

control

Its most likely because of the volcano ash meaning they cant be shipped from the US.

Thanks to the volcano ash I'm stuck in San fran after the Oakland gig and managed to get a copy for $10 ! which in sterling is very very cheap

Only issue now is when I can get home/ fit it in my case aha

Same here:(. How come some people have theirs already, I would have thought they would have all 500 delivered together. Confused:unsure:

The people who have it are living in the US because they were able to buy a copy from record stores...

I just very nearly had a heart attack. I got an email from the Muse shop about my exo order which started 'we are really sorry to say that due to unforeseen circumstances...'

I thought they were cancelling my order! Apparently it's just been delayed because there are no flights from the US. Phew!

The exact same thing happened to me :LOL:

I just very nearly had a heart attack. I got an email from the Muse shop about my exo order which started 'we are really sorry to say that due to unforeseen circumstances...'

I thought they were cancelling my order! Apparently it's just been delayed because there are no flights from the US. Phew!

Got the same email today too - makes sense as it is an import and it helped me realised that is the reason why I haven't received something else coming from the US :LOL:

Actually thing coming from the US is not the problem but coming to somewhere in north of Europe, i live in Spain and flights from the US are arriving as usual ;)

Actually all flights from the US are flying over Iceland for the UK and there hasn't been a flight for about 2 weeks. I was on the last flight out of Phoenix before they grounded all operations.

Actually thing coming from the US is not the problem but coming to somewhere in north of Europe, i live in Spain and flights from the US are arriving as usual ;)

Most of the European airspace is still closed, although it's opening up again...

Archived