"Exogenesis" to be released as a single???

control

Actually all flights from the US are flying over Iceland for the UK and there hasn't been a flight for about 2 weeks. I was on the last flight out of Phoenix before they grounded all operations.

You are right, but what i'm saying is that the problem is with the arrival places and not the departure, UK is gonna be one of the last ones to open as it is very close to the volcano

You are right, but what i'm saying is that the problem is with the arrival places and not the departure, UK is gonna be one of the last ones to open as it is very close to the volcano

All airports are pretty much open, and most of the long haul flights went first. But the lfight these thing are on is not a priority.

Okay, so my email died, had to contact board admin, change addresses, etc etc etc, but I wanted to post this anyway.

Batter late than never, right? ...Right? :)

5wctbp.jpg

Wow man, that is one nice looking record player you have there. Sure beats my Sony monster from the eighties :LOL:

I Emailed the shop and got the following reply:

Thank you for contacting the Muse Customer Services Team

Unfortunately we have not yet received stock and have not recently been updated as to the status of the delivery. As far as we are aware, the courier is still waiting for flight information.

Kind Regards

Jeni

Emery Mail Order Customer Services Team

On behalf of Muse

It looks like it may be a while yet...

I have just checked more order status and it has changed from "Awaiting Stock" to "Dispatched", looks like it is on its way finally.

YAY! i only just got that email today :wtf:... so does "dispatched" mean from USA or from the warehouse or w/e?

Wow man, that is one nice looking record player you have there. Sure beats my Sony monster from the eighties :LOL:

Naw, picked it up at a local warehouse store for like $70 :D Yours is probably worth way more than that!

Glad to hear people are getting theirs now, though!

Archived