"Exogenesis" to be released as a single???

control

Queued outside? I didn't get to the store till 2 PM and there was still a stack of them left!

Mine cost $9

I don't understand, where do you find these record stores? I have a record player, but I haven't had a record in ages.

Well there's a list of stores that are taking part in this Record Day thing. However, not all of the listed stores even ordered the Muse record. I was lucky enough to find a participating that had ordered Exogenesis and was still stocked.

Lucky.

I have no idea where to go because I looked up the participating stores and the closest store near me is over 30 minutes away. It's in a town I barely know and I doubt they have any copies left since it's near the end of the day. The only place I could go is Bestbuy and It's kind of obvious that they aren't one of the record stores. :(

If anyone has an extra copy they don't want or if they're still selling them near any of you guys, It would be awesome if you could grab a copy for me as I'd pay you the full amount and the shipping costs. If you could do this, I'd be sooo gratefull!!

Lucky.

I have no idea where to go because I looked up the participating stores and the closest store near me is over 30 minutes away. It's in a town I barely know and I doubt they have any copies left since it's near the end of the day. The only place I could go is Bestbuy and It's kind of obvious that they aren't one of the record stores. :(

If anyone has an extra copy they don't want or if they're still selling them near any of you guys, It would be awesome if you could grab a copy for me as I'd pay you the full amount and the shipping costs. If you could do this, I'd be sooo gratefull!!

Well you can call them and ask if they have.

Has anyone ripped the b-sides off with their USB converter thingy? I'd like to hear them but don't actually have a record player to play my copy on, hahaha.

I share in this problem :LOL:

Im a little more aggravated at the fact that I got the Them Crooked Vultures vinyl too today and it has a live version of HWY 1, which is an amazing song from the live vids I've see, and I still cant hear it!

This is good motivation to finally get my record player fixed.

:stunned: Where in Minnesota did you get it?

Down In The Valley. I emailed them and the Electric Fetus ahead of time. Down in the Valley was able to tell me how many they ordered and then how many they got, so I made sure to get there early and was 2nd in line.The Electric Fetus was unable to tell me what they were getting, and I guessed correctly it was more of a mob scene there, heard that from a guy who store hopped.

Archived