"Exogenesis" to be released as a single???

control

But then again first to view the site gets one....

think they limit it to 2 as well....and how am I ripping people off? Paypal is the most secure thing to buy with in the UK unless I'm mistaken.

Because the prices will get immense high. You're just making a profit out of it, or do you want to say you help other Muse fans by putting the LP's on eBay instead of giving the link to the site?

Found a site selling some for $9.99, got 2 and will put them on ebay.

This is extremely unfair if you leave them for open bidding. Please sell them for face value only. And you'd be best off selling them here direct to fans to stop others profiteering at the expense of genuine fans.

If anyone sees any listings for the vinyl on eBay, do not buy, instead have a search around for record store sites selling them.

Wow ... i find it quite sad that people are being dicks and buying more than they need just so they can sell them on for a big profit... but i guess thats just the world we live in...

If i come across any sites with them still in stock i'll post them here

Wow ... i find it quite sad that people are being dicks and buying more than they need just so they can sell them on for a big profit... but i guess thats just the world we live in...

If i come across any sites with them still in stock i'll post them here

Yes, we live in a world where money plays a big roll, and people want to make a profit, too bad.

Folk are well within their rights to do this, sadly. I got helped out on the boards by someone to get my copy, and for me that's what the MUSE community is all about. If folk want to buy them for eBay and exclude themselves from something like that, then fair enough. It can just come back to bite them when tickets for a gig they want to go to sell out fast, and folk don't feel like sharing links for tickets or selling them at a good price.

It's just nice that 99% of the community here aren't like that at all.

Folk are well within their rights to do this, sadly.

Yes, well within their rights but its being dickish...especially when they come on here (where people are asking if people will sell them to those who need it) and basically bragging about the fact that they have more and that they are going to sell at very high prices ... not good in my books :mad:

Yes, well within their rights but its being dickish...especially when they come on here (where people are asking if people will sell them to those who need it) and basically bragging about the fact that they have more and that they are going to sell at very high prices ... not good in my books :mad:

Fully agree tbh. As I said, one of the things I love about MUSE is the community that follows them. I've been massively helped out by people in it, and I'd like to think I've helped folk out (gave away a spare Wembley '07 ticket for free outside the ground). It's just a shame that people are being that opportunistic. I can see the sort of spin they will play on it to justify themselves, but it's really not on to be buying copies to put straight on eBay. And to top it off, have a wee boast in front of fans who are desperate for it. I even read a post from someone who broke their knee and couldn't be near a PC to get the UK imports.

Fully agree tbh. As I said, one of the things I love about MUSE is the community that follows them. I've been massively helped out by people in it, and I'd like to think I've helped folk out (gave away a spare Wembley '07 ticket for free outside the ground). It's just a shame that people are being that opportunistic. I can see the sort of spin they will play on it to justify themselves, but it's really not on to be buying copies to put straight on eBay. And to top it off, have a wee boast in front of fans who are desperate for it. I even read a post from someone who broke their knee and couldn't be near a PC to get the UK imports.

:awesome: That was incredibly kind .

Yea i agree ;)

:LOL:

I dont see why your laughing at my statement when you just tried to justify your extra copies with the reason "I'd rather see the extra money go to fans than the general touts", it doesnt matter at all who is making the extra money! its the fact that you have taken it away from fans who would have bought it in that shop or w/e for the FACE VALUE and are forcing those same fans to buy it online for extreme prices and thus making a big profit.

No one is forcing people to buy them, let alone at extreme prices. People will pay what they are prepared to pay. I'm sure in the future as people interest in the band wavers or they need cash they wont be putting copies on ebay at $9.99 by it now...

Or people might hit on hard times and need to sell for whatever they can get.

Buying more than one copy of vinyl was pretty normal before people had ways of recording what they bought as vinyl does wear out over time, so if you ever need to sell, get one to play to death, another to never be opened and hope it goes up in value. ;)

No one is forcing people to buy them, let alone at extreme prices. People will pay what they are prepared to pay. I'm sure in the future as people interest in the band wavers or they need cash they wont be putting copies on ebay at $9.99 by it now...

Yes no one is forcing people to pay for them at extreme prices, but YOU have taken the chance for them to buy it in the shop (at RRP) away from them. Only a few people are paying the high prices in comparison to all those that want one.

No one has them at $10 on ebay ! Lily said she found a shop selling them at that price...the face value.

Or people might hit on hard times and need to sell for whatever they can get.

Buying more than one copy of vinyl was pretty normal before people had ways of recording what they bought as vinyl does wear out over time, so if you ever need to sell, get one to play to death, another to never be opened and hope it goes up in value. ;)

Thats fair enough but buying to put on ebay straight away and brag about it on a message board full of people unfortunate enough not to get a copy is not cool.

Archived