I can't go to the shows anyway so it wasn't that big of a deal but people would have been pissed!!! :LOL:

I can't go either but at least we'll get videos! Also, if it was a joke then I would've been pissed just because Muse pulled such a dick move, even though it effects me in no way.

This is going to make Wembley even better. <3

The crowds at American shows should just sing rarities before showtime. It's all the same. :awesome:

I remember at the MSG show, right before they played Unnatural Selection, everyone in the crowd was chanting Dead Star. Sadly they didn't play it. :(

Gahh give me dates or give me death!

It bothers me that they probably will announce them and be like 'ok tickets go on sale in 5 minutes' well not like that, but probably the next day or a few days on and that's just not enough time for me to figure out travel plans!

As for the voting, some of the festivals get either recorded or streamed online so it's likely we'd have a good recording even if we're not at any of the shows :(

did someone say Fillip? gahhh <3 !!

ps. anyone entering the contest? I'm a bit sad it's for "legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Washington D.C., United Kingdom and Australia". I'll bet you anything it'd be cheaper to fly me that someone from Oz, no hate intended. grr

Gahh give me dates or give me death!

It bothers me that they probably will announce them and be like 'ok tickets go on sale in 5 minutes' well not like that, but probably the next day or a few days on and that's just not enough time for me to figure out travel plans!

This is what happened this last time. They kept saying, "We're coming to the States next spring." Then when the first dates starting coming in, the pre-sale was the next week! right at Christmas, too, so add a little more onto the Visa bill for january! :LOL:

This is what happened this last time. They kept saying, "We're coming to the States next spring." Then when the first dates starting coming in, the pre-sale was the next week! right at Christmas, too, so add a little more onto the Visa bill for january! :LOL:

lol! Same here:LOL:

"Ohai! We're called Muse and here are the tour dates: blahblahblahblahblahblahblah... Oh, by the way, presale starts tomorrow!"

I'm expecting an email to read:

Hello Muse fan. We are playing (insert date here) and the presale started five minutes ago. Don't sweat it though, most of the presale tix sold out within the first .000001 seconds bc of stupid ass scalper bots. You can either a) go to concertmaps.com and hit refresh every 30 seconds for the next two hours like a madman in the small hope that you'll actually get a ticket or B) spend $999 dollars for a ticket on eBay. See you at the show!

I'll probably get a text from their twitter while at school...

Text: Presale tickets just went on sale 5 minutes ago!

Me: *looks at clock* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

*proceeds to fake sick so I can go home*

Archived