So there more dates to be announced soon? :unsure:

I'd like to go to at least one if the fall shows but I was hoping there was going to be some gig somewhere in New England. I don't really want to go to NY or NJ if I can help it.

Exactly this ^

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet some Musers in NY, but.... I'd prefer elsewhere if there IS an elsewhere :happy:

woooo :D

I must have barrier!!lol so I'll be there early. Though I've never done the whole camping out thing, I'll need some pointers.

most venues ban overnight camping out but have no problem with you getting there early. i wouldn't get there at 5am or anything as that's just not worth it. I'd get there anytime between 10am-noon, and you'll be at the barrier. take lots of snacks and water to share and a folding chair...then put it away in your car about 2 hours before they line everyone up. also an umbrella will be handy as it is way too hot here in FL.

Exactly this ^

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet some Musers in NY, but.... I'd prefer elsewhere if there IS an elsewhere :happy:

I really want GA (and barrier) this time and I don't think that would happen if I had to go to NY. But if there aren't going to be anymore dates then NY it is.

I'm still holding out for a DC date after that Charlottesville one. They would totally have time to go up and play more of that area in the gap, too.

Like maybe they'll do something like this?:

October 28 - DC (Verizon Center please?) or Pittsburgh

October 29 - Pittsburgh or London or Detroit/Grand Rapids ???

October 31- Chicago

What do you think?

I'm still holding out for a DC date after that Charlottesville one. They would totally have time to go up and play more of that area in the gap, too.

Like maybe they'll do something like this?:

October 28 - DC (Verizon Center please?) or Pittsburgh

October 29 - Pittsburgh or London or Detroit/Grand Rapids ???

October 31- Chicago

What do you think?

:eek: that would be incredible!!! I would definitely go to the Pittsburgh/London/Detroit show(s)!!

As for that other gap...

Oct 9 or 10 - ACL

Oct 11 - San Antonio/Corpus Christi/Houston ???

Oct 13 - New Orleans/Atlanta ???

Oct 15 - Orlando/Miami

Oct 16 - Tampa

Oct 18 - Pittsburgh

Oct 20 - Ottawa

Actually, yeah, take Pittsburgh out of that other gap, it works better here!

And then they're all the way up Quebec the 21st? Such random criss-crossing.

But I think some of the above are definitely possible. Idk, it's hard to tell. The US is big...

NEEDZ MOAR NEW ENGLAND.

:supersad: plz??

Seriously. I don't care if it's in VT or Maine, that way some Canadians could get in on the action. NH has a big arena...

Though obviously I wish they'd to TD Garden again. That show was amazing and the way they handled people with GA tickets was PERFECTION. I've never had such an easy time queuing for a show before.

Why not NYC and NJ?

Can't speak for the OP, but...four hours might not be that big a drive, but when you factor in either having to drive back around midnight or finding a place to stay....it's a lot.

Also, announcing the dates three days before the presale is pretty bogus. Definitely not enough time for me to scrape up the cash.

Archived