ha! It's like deja vu all over again

I was being SO positive! and dammit NOTHING! I'm trying to have a little hope, but it's not looking good.

I was thinking, oh Florida is massive, they can't skip us. I understand the first time around, I really do, we're out of the way....but what the fuck.

This whole releasing dates in chunks is not cool. I'm in the midst of graduating college (ie broke as hell) and I cannot be throwing cash at expensive tickets as well as transportation if they're going to announce somewhere closer. :(

This whole releasing dates in chunks is not cool. I'm in the midst of graduating college (ie broke as hell) and I cannot be throwing cash at expensive tickets as well as transportation if they're going to announce somewhere closer. :(

I would also like a little more notice for the presale

I know. I dont know if I should buy tickets to Raleigh in case they dont hit Florida. I can't afford to waste another set of tickets.

I'd enlist my family to do it, but I guarantee you that would go all sorts of wrong, given their reputation with computers. Actually my sister could do it, but she'll be at work.:$ I think I'll just go for one, then wait for the other to pop up on MuseBay. At worst I end up going to two fall U.S. shows and Wembley ... that's not exactly the stuff of tragedy.

Not sure if Concertmaps is as bad as Ticketmaster, but some years back me and my girlfriend were at home trying for general sale tickets and we both got shut out from Ticketmaster for like two days, apparently because logging on from the same network raises some flags. Make sure you don't team up with anybody logged onto the same network!

I was being SO positive! and dammit NOTHING! I'm trying to have a little hope, but it's not looking good.

I was thinking, oh Florida is massive, they can't skip us. I understand the first time around, I really do, we're out of the way....but what the fuck.

I'm sure fl will be announced next time around.

I'm really pulling for you guys in FL. There is what, a 5 day gap between Charlottesville and Kansas City? I would seem logical for them to go from NC to FL.

oh wait, I'm an idiot, they are going from NC to VA.

I know. I dont know if I should buy tickets to Raleigh in case they dont hit Florida. I can't afford to waste another set of tickets.

This is exactly what I was thinking, but I still think we might get some dates here in FL. I'm gonna hold out, and if I have to buy tickets to Raleigh later on Musebay or something I will. But I'd be a lot happier if they had said there were more dates to come.

I think they will be announcing more. They did the same irritating thing last time.

No clue.It's frustrating as hell.

I hate staggered announcements. 14 last monday, 4 today... Freaking ridiculous

Erm, whatever happened to that Tampa station saying there would be a fall Muse show there? I'd go to Tampa. I don’t know, but I’m losing hope.

It’s only a matter of time someone makes another lock-ready thread ala “fucked in florida” or “pissed fans in florida”

Erm, whatever happened to that Tampa station saying there would be a fall Muse show there? I'd go to Tampa. I don’t know, but I’m losing hope.

It’s only a matter of time someone makes another lock-ready thread ala “fucked in florida” or “pissed fans in florida”

I really hope not, it makes us Florida fans look like whiney bitches.

I mean yes, we're complaining, but I think we have atleast a little bit of a reason too. I know we're lucky to have Muse in the same country and all, but we haven't had them headline in quite a while...

I think it's the way that dates are being announced that's getting us worked up. It's a HUGE buildup and BAM! nothing, and not a word on if that;s the last of the dates or if there are more to be announced.

RALEIGH! that is so perfect...sorry for all the florida muse fans..if they dont announce any dates there, i hope you all are able to make it to raleigh! :happy:

How far is it from Raleigh to Charlottesville? It's seriously slightly tempting to go down to NC, stay the night, then go to Charlottesville...

Hopefully no more fl n00bz make a thread.

They still are announcing more dates, so who knows. I'm just annoyed how they announce the dates. It's weird.

Archived