Are you in uni?

In the US when you sign up for your classes it shows you the day and time of each class you register for.

I know my schedule as soon as they list all the classes on web advisor.

No I'm in college, it's nice the way you have it set up! I wish we had it like that.. it would be really helpful right now.

Oh and about 97x saying muse will cone to fl. They said that bc a 97x listener won a trip to ATL to see the gig and meet muse. Matt told her they'd have a gig to Florida. Matt has been known to make empty promises. So eh whatever.

Not that I'm an expert on the matter, but it's possible that at the time he thought they were going to play in Fla. I imagine scheduling a tour is rather complex, and maybe the logistics just fell flat, or they decided to prioritize differently. I just doubt Muse was like "fuck it, let's skip Florida." I'm sure a lot factors into the choices and the band members may not even have had a choice.

That said, I feel for you guys. :(

Not that I'm an expert on the matter, but it's possible that at the time he thought they were going to play in Fla. I imagine scheduling a tour is rather complex, and maybe the logistics just fell flat, or they decided to prioritize differently. I just doubt Muse was like "fuck it, let's skip Florida." I'm sure a lot factors into the choices and the band members may not even have had a choice.

That said, I feel for you guys. :(

Oh I'm sure they wouldn't deliberately skip Florida...but it's a bit frustrating nonetheless :(

I am seriously hoping for a Florida date. Not because I'm going, but because I feel really terrible for all of you Florida fans. :(

I feel for you Floridians too:( It feels horrible not knowing if they are coming to you area or not. I wish they would have released the whole US batch at once. That way people could have plan more accordingly on what gigs to go to.

Yep, and I already planned no Friday classes to help me for ACL. But on Monday, I have 3 classes going from 8:30am to 12:35pm. So basically, if I go to NYC, this has to be the plan:

so what I'll probably have to do it take the bus up Friday, maybe go see a broadway show for fun while I'm there and if I have enough money

need to find a place to stay Friday night

then, go super early to get in line Saturday, hopefully not alone, and maybe get a ride there so I don't have to deal with confusing public transit

then need a place to stay Saturday night

get in line Sunday morning, go to gig

after gig, immediately head up to Penn Station via Newark station

catch the 1am Megabus to DC

land in DC at 5:30am

take a cab back to my dorm from Chinatown

sleep for an hour

and then class at 8:30 am!

wow, fun

:eek:

Oh the things we do for the band we love... For the Phoenix gig earlier this month I pleaded with my boss to let me out of work earlier than usual Friday then Speedy Gonzalez-ed it from Manhattan to JFK airport and flew out to Phoenix, arriving literally just in time for We are the Universe...

This will be more expensive than the Megabus, but you could avoid going back into the city by just taking the train from Newark straight down to D.C.

Oh the things we do for the band we love... For the Phoenix gig earlier this month I pleaded with my boss to let me out of work earlier than usual Friday then Speedy Gonzalez-ed it from Manhattan to JFK airport and flew out to Phoenix, arriving literally just in time for We are the Universe...

This will be more expensive than the Megabus, but you could avoid going back into the city by just taking the train from Newark straight down to D.C.

I saw that, for $50 it's tempting. Thing is, then I'd be waiting around until 3am for the train, and it'll cost me $49 more. Nah, I'll stick with Megabus.

I just read the announcement and threw a tantrum outside the cafeteria. That is it? really? It seems like a bad joke after MY bad joke about going to Raleigh :chuckle:

My friends in NY/NJ want me to go with them. And I would LOVE to but gosh I don't know D:

sigh :(

I also feel sad for everyone in Florida :(

(hi! i'm new)

crap. my friend texted me to say that they're playing in raleigh (i'm from the far west of north carolina, about 5 hours from raleigh) and i got SO excited. then i find out the 26th is a tuesday. seriously?! :(

so i'll have to miss all those classes AND potentially be completely out of it the next day.

it's either that or go with my original plan and go on a weekender to ohio and see columbus and cincinnati.

(hi! i'm new)

crap. my friend texted me to say that they're playing in raleigh (i'm from the far west of north carolina, about 5 hours from raleigh) and i got SO excited. then i find out the 26th is a tuesday. seriously?! :(

so i'll have to miss all those classes AND potentially be completely out of it the next day.

it's either that or go with my original plan and go on a weekender to ohio and see columbus and cincinnati.

Hello :D

I say...a Muse show is a Muse show, you'll enjoy it no matter what ;)

They're probably skipping FL because they're pasty white Brits who can't handle the heat and humidity of your great state :p

If they can handle the Arizona heat, they can handle Florida. Their pasty white selves can just slather on sunscreen and bear it...it's not like they'll be lining up outside the venue all day like their fans. :phu:

Good luck, Florida. I hope you get some gigs out there...and I hope we get one too. :supersad:

Archived