I'm gonna post this here cause this thread is like my home even though this is totally non-muse related.

So I'm up in this competition where you do your own remix of a song and if it's the most popular one you get a signed copy of the EP. Well in this case the new Keane EP. I never win anything :LOL: so would you help me out? Go here listen and click the little thumb up for me. I know it's not very good but I really want to win :chuckle:

I'll love you forever :kiss:

Aaaand in a more muse-related note, if my job interview goes alright tomorrow, I think I'm going to buy NJ on the general sale on friday :awesome:

I've heard of them, my radio kind of loves them. :LOL:

Since we're all talking about Metric and stuff, I recently fell in love with Gold Guns Girls. I'm not so keen on their other singles (Help I'm Alive and Sick Muse) though. Is that song kind of different from what they normally do, or is this normal and should I check out more stuff? :unsure:

olol sound like a n00b.

others you'd probably like: Combat Baby, Monster Hospital, Empty, Poster of a girl, Glass Ceiling, Too little too late, Dead disco... they've really got a lot of great songs

I've heard of them, my radio kind of loves them. :LOL:

Since we're all talking about Metric and stuff, I recently fell in love with Gold Guns Girls. I'm not so keen on their other singles (Help I'm Alive and Sick Muse) though. Is that song kind of different from what they normally do, or is this normal and should I check out more stuff? :unsure:

olol sound like a n00b.

Satellite Mind and Gold Guns Girls are my two favourite off of their newest album.

Black Sheep is also worth checking out.

I have not seen the pillars yet. I've seen them at SxSw and Coachella (both for free!). I'm strategizing as to which show I should see it first.

It's time for some FL dates!

I would really love to be at Staples show. It should be a great one to be at.

Where are you from? Because I remember you said you drove a long ways for SXSW...

Archived