Meh, we can wait a few days. It's going to be ok everyone. ;)

At first I thought you were saying something about the band Pavement. :facepalm:

:LOL:

I know it'll be alright but it's just so stresful. I'm afraid I won't be able to see them and I don't think I want to live like that :supersad:

well not really :chuckle: I mean each day gives me time to get more money (although I'm sure that if I have to I'll just use my credit card and deal with the parent shit later).

I guess what I really want is the clear gab for ACL dates :awesome:

:LOL:

I know it'll be alright but it's just so stresful. I'm afraid I won't be able to see them and I don't think I want to live like that :supersad:

well not really :chuckle: I mean each day gives me time to get more money (although I'm sure that if I have to I'll just use my credit card and deal with the parent shit later).

I guess what I really want is the clear gab for ACL dates :awesome:

How far are you going to travel for them?

How far are you going to travel for them?

I don't know. Texas would be ideal, but since I know that's unlikely, I'm willing to fly to NY if dates don't crash with important school stuff. I may even be able to get away with going to Florida since I have family there. Or who knows, there's a bus company here that gets you all the way to Raleigh :awesome:

Alright I'm going to leave this in peace. Will check again tomorrow... or later :LOL:

I don't know. Texas would be ideal, but since I know that's unlikely, I'm willing to fly to NY if dates don't crash with important school stuff. I may even be able to get away with going to Florida since I have family there. Or who knows, there's a bus company here that gets you all the way to Raleigh :awesome:

Alright I'm going to leave this in peace. Will check again tomorrow... or later :LOL:

A bus all the way to Raleigh? Oh dear. :LOL:

And...

We're pleased to announce four more dates for Muse's forthcoming tour of the US and Canada. The band will play the following shows:

28th September: Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA

23rd October: Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY

24th October: Prudential Center, Newark, NJ

26th October: RBC Center, Raleigh, NC

Newark and Uniondale will be going on general sale on 30th April while Sacramento and Raleigh go on sale on 1st May. The Muse fan pre-sale for all four of these dates will be on 28th April from here. The pre-sale for NY, NJ and NC will commence at 10:00 EST while the CA pre-sale will commence at 10:00 PST.

Click on the individual link below for more info.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/645/4-mo...ows-announced/

A bus all the way to Raleigh? Oh dear. :LOL:

And...

We're pleased to announce four more dates for Muse's forthcoming tour of the US and Canada. The band will play the following shows:

28th September: Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA

23rd October: Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY

24th October: Prudential Center, Newark, NJ

26th October: RBC Center, Raleigh, NC

Newark and Uniondale will be going on general sale on 30th April while Sacramento and Raleigh go on sale on 1st May. The Muse fan pre-sale for all four of these dates will be on 28th April from here. The pre-sale for NY, NJ and NC will commence at 10:00 EST while the CA pre-sale will commence at 10:00 PST.

Click on the individual link below for more info.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/645/4-mo...ows-announced/

:dance: :dance: I'm an hour away from both NY locations!!! Made my day!!!

Hmmm ... both Newark and NY shows are :D. But now I don't know which one to go for first in the presale.

So does this wrap up the dates, or are there more coming? I think I'm set (London, NY, NJ, Charlottesville) but kind of bummer for a lot of folks in other areas.

Archived