:eek:AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! your mom is cool.

Yeah, I'm not in Austin right now, so even though it woke me up when I was going to sleep in, it's uber awesome that she called me immediately! Haha, she knows my priorities. It's too bad she missed the first part of the confirmations, except for Muse and Ryan Bingham, and how Green Day and The Eagles are heavily rumored. :)

Yeah, I'm not in Austin right now, so even though it woke me up when I was going to sleep in, it's uber awesome that she called me immediately! Haha, she knows my priorities. It's too bad she missed the first part of the confirmations, except for Muse and Ryan Bingham, and how Green Day and The Eagles are heavily rumored. :)

Green day and Eagles, meh. Wish we were getting arcade fire as headliner. But yay for Muse, that'll make up for it.

My mom was cool by taking me to sxsw in one day notice to see muse and she just sat around all night at a hotel lobby waiting for it to be over and drove me back to houston at 1 am. I love her.:LOL:

Green day and Eagles, meh. Wish we were getting arcade fire as headliner. But yay for Muse, that'll make up for it.

My mom was cool by taking me to sxsw in one day notice to see muse and she just sat around all night at a hotel lobby waiting for it to be over and drove me back to houston at 1 am. I love her.:LOL:

Well, we're not done with the lineup. I think Flaming Lips are pretty sure, along with Phoenix and according to a guy who has been right so far on EVERYTHING, Soundgarden is also confirmed.

EDIT: As I posted in the ACL thread, the Mix site said this:

Alex knows some rumors about ACL Festival this year and wanted to spill the beans about what he’s heard. He claims the following bands are confirmed acts for this year; The Flaming Lips, Phoenix, Muse, Pat Green, and Blues Traveler. Rumored acts include; Ryan Bingham, Soundgarden, Green Day, and The Eagles.

If I was still going to be in Houston when ACL comes around, I'd go. But I'm going to be in Dallas, so I'll stick to OKC, thank you very much. :D

(not to mention I'd rather have a full setlist)

You should still drive to ACL. It's like the same distance from Austin as Houston is. And it's always a blast, no matter who plays!

Archived