Oh and about 97x saying muse will cone to fl. They said that bc a 97x listener won a trip to ATL to see the gig and meet muse. Matt told her they'd have a gig to Florida. Matt has been known to make empty promises. So eh whatever.

I called 103.1 The Buzz down here and they said they had no idea about Muse dates.

How far is it from Raleigh to Charlottesville? It's seriously slightly tempting to go down to NC, stay the night, then go to Charlottesville...

I think it's around a 4 hour drive. :)

yep, its around 4 hours, but its definitely possible to make it in less if you drive like i do :LOL: its not a bad drive at all!

I was being SO positive! and dammit NOTHING! I'm trying to have a little hope, but it's not looking good.

I was thinking, oh Florida is massive, they can't skip us. I understand the first time around, I really do, we're out of the way....but what the fuck.

They're probably skipping FL because they're pasty white Brits who can't handle the heat and humidity of your great state :p

Oh and about 97x saying muse will cone to fl. They said that bc a 97x listener won a trip to ATL to see the gig and meet muse. Matt told her they'd have a gig to Florida. Matt has been known to make empty promises. So eh whatever.

Hmph, so true. Ya burst my bubble there.

C'mon boys! throw some suncreen on and hang out with the babes in bikinis

Plus we have great diving in the Keys! (can you tell I just read Out of this World -- didn't know Matt & Dom were divers - yay)

You know your October classes already? :stunned: Lucky! I wish I knew mine so I could plan this better!

Yep, and I already planned no Friday classes to help me for ACL. But on Monday, I have 3 classes going from 8:30am to 12:35pm. So basically, if I go to NYC, this has to be the plan:

so what I'll probably have to do it take the bus up Friday, maybe go see a broadway show for fun while I'm there and if I have enough money

need to find a place to stay Friday night

then, go super early to get in line Saturday, hopefully not alone, and maybe get a ride there so I don't have to deal with confusing public transit

then need a place to stay Saturday night

get in line Sunday morning, go to gig

after gig, immediately head up to Penn Station via Newark station

catch the 1am Megabus to DC

land in DC at 5:30am

take a cab back to my dorm from Chinatown

sleep for an hour

and then class at 8:30 am!

wow, fun

:eek:

Oh I know my classes, just not my schedule. I won't know that until the end of August.

Are you in uni?

In the US when you sign up for your classes it shows you the day and time of each class you register for.

I know my schedule as soon as they list all the classes on web advisor.

Archived