:LOL: I don't envy you there. Mine knows I take off for a week every couple years to follow Tori Amos around. He doesn't like it but he gets over it. I don't dare try it with any other band though :p

Oh, I love Tori, I saw her for the first time last year! I was like this -> :eek: for the first 20 minutes, she's truly a goddess! :happy:

My family is used to my weird passions, I have done it since I was 13, they've given up on me a looong time ago :LOL: So, I hope they won't mind if I see Muse 10 times or so in one year :p

Monitoring twitter to see if some radios give out news :D

Alright I'm up, now where are my dates for breakfast?

I'm kind of worried about the "second" leg of fall US tour dates because the rumored Australian tour starts only two weeks after the last date of the first leg of the US tour. This only leaves room for a few more US dates...

Well the new dates could be either after the last date or between the gab in october, or both. difficult to say.

For the fall tour, the first batch of dates was released on a Tuesday, so you never know. Also, the 2nd batch was announced on a Monday, but not until 5 pm UK time. Random Muse is random. :shifty:

Just keeping us on our toes! ;)

I imagine it has to do with getting all their ducks in a row... or at least cooperating with one another.

For the fall tour, the first batch of dates was released on a Tuesday, so you never know. Also, the 2nd batch was announced on a Monday, but not until 5 pm UK time. Random Muse is random. :shifty:

I'm glad you remember how the dates were announced last time. After I knew I was going to the Atlanta gig I didn't pay much attention to the announcements for other dates.

I'm glad you remember how the dates were announced last time. After I knew I was going to the Atlanta gig I didn't pay much attention to the announcements for other dates.

Well, I don't have an amazing memory or anything! :LOL: I just went back through the Kirkbot News threads. :D

Archived