Twilight used to be everything to you

But, now we are too

We are too

AND IT FUCKING SUCKS

FUCKING SUCKS

FUCKING SUCKS,"

A result of my boredom and pissy mood.

:LOL::LOL:

Tbh the tickets are going to be so expensive and probably in such high demand I doubt many people who don't really want to be there are going to be though. Well I hope. And if they are they're not going to know what's hit them if they play a real face melter :awesome:

I must admit i'm getting more annoyed at all the musers getting pissed off at the twihards than the actual twihards themselves. Just getting really stale now. We know it's annoying that twihards will think they like muse, but the complaining is just as bad :LOL:

and I really can't see the dates being announced earlier than June/July.:stunned: Even then that is a good 5/6 months notice before the gigs (which is usually the normal time period with a big arena tour)

I must admit i'm getting more annoyed at all the musers getting pissed off at the twihards than the actual twihards themselves. Just getting really stale now. We know it's annoying that twihards will think they like muse, but the complaining is just as bad :LOL:

+1 - It seems like it's the only material that we can talk about. That and NSC. I think everyone's formed an opinion now. :p

and I really can't see the dates being announced earlier than June/July.:stunned: Even then that is a good 5/6 months notice before the gigs (which is usually the normal time period with a big arena tour)

I have hopes for June at least..

That being said, Michael Buble announced his Feb 2011 dates early May :LOL:

+1 - It seems like it's the only material that we can talk about. That and NSC. I think everyone's formed an opinion now. :p

I feel like I'm one of the 20 people on here that like NSC :LOL:

Fear not, for I too like it. Just not the video :vomit:

The video would be fine for me.. if it weren't for the sloppy clips that seem to be simply stuck in. It doesn't flow well. :noey:

Add me to that list. As much as it's pop, as much as I don't think it's the right direction for Muse. I like it. Everyone is allowed to like pop music.

It's too catchy for me to dislike. :LOL: I think it's not the direction Muse is going in.. like, a one-off standalone kind of thing.. Maybe?

The film clip. I won't comment. :LOL:

I'm pretty excited at the rumour of these shows still. Right now, I'm at least safe to go to virtually any date. I don't care if I have exams during that time

Yeah they sit well for me too. I wonder about the reliability of their source...

It's almost impossible, but if they play Con-Science and Glorious, I may or may not have a joy-induced flip out /heart attack, both songs give me that heart-explodey feeling.

I totally teared up just thinking about it. FYI.

It's almost impossible, but if they play Con-Science and Glorious, I may or may not have a joy-induced flip out /heart attack, both songs give me that heart-explodey feeling.

I totally teared up just thinking about it. FYI.

Ahh Glorious. I'd join you in that joy-induced heart attack

12:11 PM - The situation looks dire. I'm on my hands and knees. Location: Uni Bar. I opened the laptop and logged on to find that no details have been confirmed. The situation doesn't look good for today. I might go try drag myself to the bar to obtain myself an energy drink to prolong my waiting ability.

Umm...

So, I heard from an ever so untrustworthy source that the dates were going to be announced, but because of baby Wolstenholme, they've had to reschedule the dates to later times before announcing, so we'll be waiting another couple of weeks. :shifty:

I've trusted this source twice and they've been wrong twice, so yeah... :LOL:

Archived