I actually did glee hands when I saw this thread! I suppose the chances of Muse playing in Canberra are pretty slim, but at least Sydney's not far away.

There are a set of rumoured dates that fit with everything said so far. No Canberra lol but 2 sydney and Melb shows

The movie itself was abysmal. Now, the acting...Oh, the acting. :noey:

Nicole Kidman isn't a horrible actress. She's not amazing, but she's not bad, usually. I could've played the part of a posh English woman better than she did, and I'm a guy! :p

And Hugh Jackman was horrible, I don't know what kind of effect crying 20+ times during the film was meant to make :LOL:

I know of someone who cried during it. I also cried during it, of immense boredom :chuckle:

Nicole Kidman isn't a horrible actress. She's not amazing, but she's not bad, usually. I could've played the part of a posh English woman better than she did, and I'm a guy! :p

And Hugh Jackman was horrible, I don't know what kind of effect crying 20+ times during the film was meant to make :LOL:

I know of someone who cried during it. I also cried during it, of immense boredom :chuckle:

I cried from all the cheesy music, giving me a headache. My friend suggested I watched it, while I was on my way to Germany on a plane. The air pressure didn't help.

I cried from all the cheesy music, giving me a headache. My friend suggested I watched it, while I was on my way to Germany on a plane. The air pressure didn't help.

I watched it while I was on holiday. It was the worst day of my holiday. :LOL:

That holiday was awesome. I spent a week by myself blasting and singing Muse, and then my holiday ended with the BDO. FUCK YEAH :awesome:

You know things are bad when people start talking about 'Australia.' :LOL:

How much longer do we have to wait? It's getting harder and harder not to spend all the money I have saved for tickets :(

And because I'm not getting any work atm I'm kinda financially screwed.

You know things are bad when people start talking about 'Australia.' :LOL:

How much longer do we have to wait? It's getting harder and harder not to spend all the money I have saved for tickets :(

And because I'm not getting any work atm I'm kinda financially screwed.

This. Michael Buble announced his dates and they're for FEB 2011 :stunned: BUT alas his tickets come out on the 28th of May.. and if Muse don't release the dates sooner than that, some of my saved Muse money is going to be used on Buble. :(

This. Michael Buble announced his dates and they're for FEB 2011 :stunned: BUT alas his tickets come out on the 28th of May.. and if Muse don't release the dates sooner than that, some of my saved Muse money is going to be used on Buble. :(

Be strong! RESIST THE BUBLE.

Bit of chanting never hurt anyone :shifty:

Well Florence is essential and tickets for her shows go on sale on Friday :rolleyes: And ideally I'd wanna see some other bands coming over for Splendour but, not gonna happen.

I really hope they announce the dates sometime before the end of the month. Even if the tickets don't go on sale for a little while longer, it would be nice to have some confirmation.

Yeah, they could just acknowledge our existence. Would be nice.. :LOL:

I had a dream last night that Muse not only announced their Australia tour, but TOWNSVILLE was included! It was so real, I went on the website and ordered my tickets and everything. I woke up at 5am feeling soooooo happy, but then I realised t'was but a dream. :$

Please hurry Muse I can hardly go another day without an announcement (but you definitely don't have to come to Townsville ;)) Though you totally can.

I'm sad, I've never seen Muse live before yet I'm completely obsessed. Every day I get home and pick up my guitar and go nuts to playing anything Muse I feel like playing. I really love their Showbiz and OoS stuff, especially live. IMO that era beats H.A.A.R.P (don't get me wrong I LOVE HAARP) but Hullabaloo and the shit round then just had so much WILD and RAW energy, everyone just goes fuking insane.

Anyways, I watched the stream of the american concert they did or whatever recently that was on Myspace and seriously I actually got bored watching Muse, I was very sad.

The fact is that the Resistance tour bores me to tears :( Instead of RAW energy and them just going nuts to their music, they have to dress like glam rockers and play all this sort of electronicy (SP? :) ) stuff, there's barely any awesome riffage anymore.

Anyways I just had to have a /rant somewhere to people that might understand (my friends just don't get it)

On that note if Muse announced an Oz tour I'd still be the first one to get tickets but what I wouldn't give for Muse to just do an OoS and Showbiz tour. I would jizz sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Depends on where in the GA and how tall you are. If you're on the barrier it's not quite as stuffy but there will be heaps of people pushing you up against the barrier so it kinda crushes your ribs. I'm only about 5'1 and it gets very difficult to breathe in the middle of the GA. Though from time to time you can feel the air-con blasting in your direction and that's about the only time anyone can breathe properly. :)

i think im gonna have to get seating tix :$

Matt, look down at your feet and remember australia!

:LOL:

Matt just look at the card us Melbourne musers gave you. you'll remember how awesome australia is and us aussie musers love you :happy:

:chuckle:

I'm sad, I've never seen Muse live before yet I'm completely obsessed. Every day I get home and pick up my guitar and go nuts to playing anything Muse I feel like playing. I really love their Showbiz and OoS stuff, especially live. IMO that era beats H.A.A.R.P (don't get me wrong I LOVE HAARP) but Hullabaloo and the shit round then just had so much WILD and RAW energy, everyone just goes fuking insane.

Anyways, I watched the stream of the american concert they did or whatever recently that was on Myspace and seriously I actually got bored watching Muse, I was very sad.

The fact is that the Resistance tour bores me to tears :( Instead of RAW energy and them just going nuts to their music, they have to dress like glam rockers and play all this sort of electronicy (SP? :) ) stuff, there's barely any awesome riffage anymore.

Anyways I just had to have a /rant somewhere to people that might understand (my friends just don't get it)

On that note if Muse announced an Oz tour I'd still be the first one to get tickets but what I wouldn't give for Muse to just do an OoS and Showbiz tour. I would jizz sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

:O im the same! i looooove the Showbiz/OoS era live!

the songs off Showbiz sound 1000x better live, and Muse's performance/concerts were the best in 2001-2002! they were so crazy and didnt give a shit what people thought.

i agree, they do seem to dress and perform much more mature, like they dont let themselves go and act fucking mental. i think they care too much now, which is sad :( they have definitely matured over the years. i would love to have seen them live on the OoS tour :(

i saw them at BDO this year. but i couldnt really see much. i wasnt in the D

From memory, Australia doesn't even have famous movies made there, so TAKE THAT :phu: we had Narnia, LotR and a crapload of the visual work done on Avatar was done here :awesome:

Lol. I still think Australia has far more big movies.

The Matrix for one. They always seem to be filming here. But NZ does get a big proprtion for its size!

I loved then Muse, but I really love how they've evolved into .. now Muse (?) :LOL: If that makes sense? I feel their performances now are a lot more moving and mature.

..That being said, i'd pay insane amounts of money and sell my kidney on the black market to be at a gig like say, T in The Park 04 during SS, Zenith or Route De Rock (:D), with destruction and just RAW performances :LOL:

Archived