Funniest/weirdest things you've heard in the crowd at a MUSE gig

Branny

"Ya man that lead guy with the sparkle pants played that riff like a fucking TANK!"

I find it hard to imagine Matthew being anything that resembles a tank :LOL:

A small tank perhaps.......

I find myself shouting 'sexy plane' at these gigs :LOL:

I find it hard to imagine Matthew being anything that resembles a tank :LOL:

A small tank perhaps.......

I find myself shouting 'sexy plane' at these gigs :LOL:

Maybe like one of those little toy tanks... I think that's about to scale for Matt... hahahaha

:shifty:

*touch*

:ninja:

:LOL: Yeah, I can honestly say, other than Matt's crazy PiB scream, the funniest things that night were people's strange versions of the lyrics...

You mean when he laughed (cackled?) at that crowd-surf fail? I've watched that on YouTube about 50 times; it's like the funniest thing I've ever seen. I posted it on FB and none of my friends seem to appreciate how hilarious it is. It makes me giggle uncontrollably, especially when he's like "get him back up!" right in the middle of his falsetto bit.

As far as lyrics go, I probably embarrassed myself a few times ... not because I don't know them, but because I occasionally just forget where I am in the song, or get so caught up in the music that my singing turns to random mumbles and/or screams.:p I'm a terrible crowd-singer ... actually a pretty good singer in normal settings, but I get WAY too fired up and things just go awry. Oh, and I said "trials and tribulations" during one of the Starlight choruses and got a lot of WTF looks.:(

You mean when he laughed (cackled?) at that crowd-surf fail? I've watched that on YouTube about 50 times; it's like the funniest thing I've ever seen. I posted it on FB and none of my friends seem to appreciate how hilarious it is. It makes me giggle uncontrollably, especially when he's like "get him back up!" right in the middle of his falsetto bit.

As far as lyrics go, I probably embarrassed myself a few times ... not because I don't know them, but because I occasionally just forget where I am in the song, or get so caught up in the music that my singing turns to random mumbles and/or screams.:p I'm a terrible crowd-singer ... actually a pretty good singer in normal settings, but I get WAY too fired up and things just go awry. Oh, and I said "trials and tribulations" during one of the Starlight choruses and got a lot of WTF looks.:(

Can you point me in the right direction - I need a laugh:D

Well... in defense of your "Starlight" lyrics... Matt has done that a couple times. (SNL being one of them).... and I do that a lot too... just cause I like it more. :D

HAHAHA!! Could you send me the link to that youtube video??

Hey! I stand by my lyrics. I can't help it if Matt chooses to sing his own! :p

:LOL::yesey: +1 to RiverIsis

And I did the exact same thing during Starlight! I actually sang the alternative lyrics to MoTP at one point.. have NO idea where that came from :erm: that earned me some wtf looks.

Btw, yes that crowd-surf fail! Oh my God, it was the funniest thing...

In fact, that can go on my list of funniest things:

"MY PLUG IN BA--AHAHAHAHAHA!!! CRUCIFIES MY ENEMIES-- Get him up, get him up!!"

Riverlsis ... here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXuolJCzK4Q. Not my video, it's from a guy on this forum, good footage! The funny part is at 2:30. Apparently there was a crowd surfer who went south and ended up upside-down in the pit and Matt finds it particularly amusing. Being a nice guy, though, he stops in the middle of his falsetto hollering to say "get him back up!" Then just goes right on with his business. Hilarious. Matt's laugh is always hilarious, but in this case it just slays me.

Well... in defense of your "Starlight" lyrics... Matt has done that a couple times. (SNL being one of them).... and I do that a lot too... just cause I like it more. :D

Yeah, I love the trials and tribulations version! "Tribulations" is one of my favorite words ... I'm a vocab nerd.:D I wish he would have sung that in Philly or Balt; I would have looked like a clairvoyant genius.

At the Boston gig, some guy kept yelling "YOU'RE HOT!" to SSPU in a really gruff voice. It was :LOL:

And yeah, the PiB laugh... yeah.

Behind me, when the eyebaloons came down from the rafters, some woman yelled "Holy shit!! Those are fuckin' CREEPY!" (along with the thick boston accent) :D lol.

You mean the "See a future on the run, running away and our judgement has begun"? I love these lyrics. :happy:

Yeah! :awesome: I do too.

With the nice sunglasses to go with the sparklepants... At least they didn't call him Captain Tightpants cos that would just be wrong. Chris could carry that off though, I reck.

I heard someone comment on Chris's pants on my way off the floor,

"HOW could he move in those pants?!"

Riverlsis ... here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXuolJCzK4Q. Not my video, it's from a guy on this forum, good footage! The funny part is at 2:30. Apparently there was a crowd surfer who went south and ended up upside-down in the pit and Matt finds it particularly amusing. Being a nice guy, though, he stops in the middle of his falsetto hollering to say "get him back up!" Then just goes right on with his business. Hilarious. Matt's laugh is always hilarious, but in this case it just slays me.

Yeah, I love the trials and tribulations version! "Tribulations" is one of my favorite words ... I'm a vocab nerd.:D I wish he would have sung that in Philly or Balt; I would have looked like a clairvoyant genius.

:LOL: thanks!

Toronto March 8th/2010.

scalpers...

my boyfriend and I were walking past a few, and the one called out, "Want tickets to tonight show?!"

And my boyfriend was like "Oh, who's playing?!"

The guy goes, "Moose."

"Who!?"

"Mooose."

"Who?!"

"No, the Who isn't playing."

"Oh. Darn" *we walk away*

it was very funny.

XD

reposted from Toronto thread haha.

At the Patriot Center 03.01.10 show....

Me (to the people sitting next to me): So I take it you're here to see Muse? *jokingly*

Guy: Actually we came to see Silversun Pickups (opened for Muse)

silversun pickups were really good though.

Archived