Funniest/weirdest things you've heard in the crowd at a MUSE gig

Branny

I had some weird moments in Antwerp in November.

It seemed that the crowd didn't really love the Horrors who were opening. Some people even screamed "Go away" Not very nice.

But after that, the crowd was really cheering when the stage technicians were pulled up. Those guys were laughing with us while hanging on those cables.

When Muse was playing there were to French speaking guys next to me, but really huge rock dudes. They were screaming like teenage girls and later on one of them screamed really loud: "Dominiceeee, I love you!!!!" That was weird

I said weird stuff and out loud during my gig in November :$:facepalm:

Stuff like in UD "Chris Slap that bass!" or after USoE "....There's a megaphone..MEGAPHONE! Fuck no Cave! MEGAPHONE" :LOL::facepalm:

Damn I screamed some more stuff, dunno why I did it :stunned: and I was right in the front :facepalm:

Not to mention the random shouting after songs "CHRISSS" so that he would look at me and I would show him my poster :chuckle:

I think I shouted after one of the songs "MORGAN, CABASSA POWER" :erm:

I'll simply stay quiet for the rest of my gigs. It was embarrassing. Well, it was my first :p

Oh my, I love this thread, I'm laughing my ass off here :LOL:

This wasn't really a saying, but I think it was quite funny. Last November, when Biffy finished, the crew came to prepair the stage for Muse. There was a crew member who was about 50-55 years old. He came with a broom and started to clean up the stage. And I swear, the crowd was louder than it was during the performance of Biffy Clyro! :LOL:

The guy who was standing next to me at the barrier at the Atlanta gig said, "MATT I WANT TO PARTY WITH YOU! I SHAVED FOR YOU!" Some guy also said he shaved for Matt back in October when they were opening for U2. I wonder if it was him....

The guy who was standing next to me at the barrier at the Atlanta gig said, "MATT I WANT TO PARTY WITH YOU! I SHAVED FOR YOU!" Some guy also said he shaved for Matt back in October when they were opening for U2. I wonder if it was him....

:chuckle: That's creepy...

Erm, not too funny, but random: Right after the Silversun Pickups got offstage last night, there were two guys on these rope things that were being lifted up to the spotlights, and everyone was cheering for them while they went up. Someone said "YOU GO, WEIRD MAN WITH A PONYTAIL!!!!"

Well, the only thing I remember from my gig (November 2009) was some guy suddently saying "SHUT UP" (in portuguese, of course) but it was really loud. So loud that he almost scared me, considering he was a few rows back and it was during a song, that's pretty loud! No idea why he was so pissed :LOL:

When those men were being lifted they got massive cheers. Actually, when anyone from the crew got on stage people cheered a lot. Also, when the band left the stage (before the encore) everyone started chanting the typical stadium chant here in Portugal, that was fun. It ended up blending in with the beggining of exogenesis.

Oh, and there was this man next to my brother (we were seating, but everyone was obviously standing up and a lot of us jumping), I guess he was 40ish. During new born, I looked at him and he was really enjoying himself, he was almost headbanging. I wasn't expecting that from him :p

My friend and I were in the front row right where Bellamy was at the Arrow Hall concert in 2007 in Mississauga. They come out and start off with Knights. All of a sudden he's on his knees doing a guitar solo RIGHT in front of us and I started crying because I was just in complete awe and could not believe my favourite person in the world was just a few feet in front of me!!! The security guy comes up to me after the song's over gives me a tissue. I felt a bit embarrassed until some girl beside me says don't worry, I was crying too! :D

In Atlanta.

"I wish this guy would shut up. I can't hear Muse because he's singing so loud.":LOL:

Hmmm...I said this in Atlanta. :LOL: The guy behind me was screaming the lyrics and was so tone deaf. Ugh!

There were a couple of guys at the Atlanta gig that said, "I love you, Matt!" And I heard another guy say, "I'd go gay for you, Matt!" :LOL:

Heard this in Atlanta,

"Matt! I can't see your ass is too shiny!"

Ps. I thought it was just me who thought the "OH MY GOD!" before Take a Bow on HAARP was hilarious!!... and can I as a newb question from a fan of 5 years.. do you pronounce HAARP harp or H.A.A.R.P? I just always avoid saying it :chuckle:

Heard this in Atlanta,

"Matt! I can't see your ass is too shiny!"

Ps. I thought it was just me who thought the "OH MY GOD!" before Take a Bow on HAARP was hilarious!!... and can I as a newb question from a fan of 5 years.. do you pronounce HAARP harp or H.A.A.R.P? I just always avoid saying it :chuckle:

It's HAARP. Like the instrument.

Oh my, I love this thread, I'm laughing my ass off here :LOL:

This wasn't really a saying, but I think it was quite funny. Last November, when Biffy finished, the crew came to prepair the stage for Muse. There was a crew member who was about 50-55 years old. He came with a broom and started to clean up the stage. And I swear, the crowd was louder than it was during the performance of Biffy Clyro! :LOL:

Hey, I remember this from the Cologne gig! :awesome:

:chuckle: That's creepy...

Erm, not too funny, but random: Right after the Silversun Pickups got offstage last night, there were two guys on these rope things that were being lifted up to the spotlights, and everyone was cheering for them while they went up. Someone said "YOU GO, WEIRD MAN WITH A PONYTAIL!!!!"

I'm sorry, but this is very funny and not random at all! :LOL::LOL:

I said weird stuff and out loud during my gig in November :$:facepalm:

Stuff like in UD "Chris Slap that bass!" or after USoE "....There's a megaphone..MEGAPHONE! Fuck no Cave! MEGAPHONE" :LOL::facepalm:

Damn I screamed some more stuff, dunno why I did it :stunned: and I was right in the front :facepalm:

Not to mention the random shouting after songs "CHRISSS" so that he would look at me and I would show him my poster :chuckle:

I think I shouted after one of the songs "MORGAN, CABASSA POWER" :erm:

I'll simply stay quiet for the rest of my gigs. It was embarrassing. Well, it was my first :p

:LOL: I would do the same.. though, I yelled out "I LOVE YOU MATT! I LOVE YOU DOM! I LOVE YOU CHRIS!" in between songs in chance they would hear me :$ I'd also yell the song names right before they played them like before PIB because I knew it was coming, and MK Ultra. I was going crazy before they played MK because I didn't expect it. The security guard in front of me told me to calm down :LOL:

Also my mum at the o2 gig in November "Is this the Absolution tour?" Bless her socks

And a woman during Starlight "Oh my fucking god, I actually know the words to this!"

nawwww :happy: bless your mum

my mom would just be liked wooo good show.....but srsly those lyrics and why does have a pink guitar? and blah blah blah blabla

During Soldier's Poem at a concert last year in the USA, everyone had lighters and were swaying them back and fourth and just being silent while Matt was singing, next thing you hear is a guy a few feet behind me shouting "FUCK, my lighter doesn't work! Does anyone have an extra lighter??"

I'm seeing Muse tomorrow night in Toronto so maybe something weird/funny will happen! :)

on the HAARP cd you can hear a girl scream "ROCK ON!" in a really British accent after Hysteria ends....idk why....but i always laugh

as far as hearing/saying things- my friend and i had a ball on Friday @ MSG in NYC

i think i screamed: "marry me dom!" at one point

we kept screaming "MEGAPHONEEEEEEEE" during feeling good

and whenever we were waiting for a song to start we'd scream "DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" really loudly....

good times man.

Archived