Funniest/weirdest things you've heard in the crowd at a MUSE gig

Branny

Toronto March 8th/2010.

scalpers...

my boyfriend and I were walking past a few, and the one called out, "Want tickets to tonight show?!"

And my boyfriend was like "Oh, who's playing?!"

The guy goes, "Moose."

"Who!?"

"Mooose."

"Who?!"

"No, the Who isn't playing."

"Oh. Darn" *we walk away*

it was very funny.

XD

reposted from Toronto thread haha.

:LOL::LOL: Moose!...

There were scalpers at the Garden too. I had to walk by them at least 20 times before the show, and when they asked me if I wanted tickets, I started petting my wristband and whispered "My precious.... :shifty:"

Riverlsis ... here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXuolJCzK4Q. Not my video, it's from a guy on this forum, good footage! The funny part is at 2:30. Apparently there was a crowd surfer who went south and ended up upside-down in the pit and Matt finds it particularly amusing. Being a nice guy, though, he stops in the middle of his falsetto hollering to say "get him back up!" Then just goes right on with his business. Hilarious. Matt's laugh is always hilarious, but in this case it just slays me.

I was right next to that guy and after Matt pointed and laughed I joined in with a hearty point and laugh as well.

But by far the funniest thing I've ever heard was somebody asked me at the Boston gig, "You think they'll play Space Dementia?"

I was right next to that guy and after Matt pointed and laughed I joined in with a hearty point and laugh as well.

But by far the funniest thing I've ever heard was somebody asked me at the Boston gig, "You think they'll play Space Dementia?"

Where were you standing, because I heard a whole bunch of odd song suggestions :LOL:

Where were you standing, because I heard a whole bunch of odd song suggestions :LOL:

Like about 15 rows of ppl back between Matt and Dom. The same guy also said I hope they play KoC in the encore :rolleyes:

Some other guy was complaining about the length of the intro. I told him wait til the people start falling and he didn't believe me. Even though I also said I saw them the night before.:stunned:

My brother and I were 3 rows from the back, seating at the O2. His favourite Muse song EVER is MoTP. As they played the intro to it, he asked me what song it was. I actually :facepalm: and have never let him live it down. He claims he was too wrapped up in first-Muse-gig-euphoria that he couldn't think straight.

So what exactly happened to the crowd surfer? I mean, I know he fell and ended up upside down, but it must have been pretty spectacular to catch Matt's attention from up on stage. I'd like a more vivid description, in the interest of laughing even more at this poor guys expense. LOL.

In We Are the Universe, right before the screens changed to people walking, someone said:

"Whoa, they're all on F*cking shiny towers and Sh*t!!!!!"

There was also:

"I LOVE TITS!!!!" or "I LOVE CHRIS" ...

I wouldn't doubt either of them :LOL:

Boston is an interesting place :awesome:

Oh, and ^ Musewiki said that the guy crowd surfing broke his nose. I only caught Matt laughing like a maniac, the "Get him up, get him up!, but I didn't turn around fast enough to see it...

So what exactly happened to the crowd surfer? I mean, I know he fell and ended up upside down, but it must have been pretty spectacular to catch Matt's attention from up on stage. I'd like a more vivid description, in the interest of laughing even more at this poor guys expense. LOL.

I didn't see the point when he upended, but I do remember seeing him sucessfully crowd surf at one point (though he didn't look very much in control, but who is when crowdsurfing?) then we had the sing-along chorus, then I remember Matt pointing and laughing then I turn back and see the guy upside down. The guy was to the side of me so I wasn't really looking at him when it happened. All I remember is a before and after of that poor SOB. I really remember wondering 'wtf is Matt laughing at' then I looked to my left and saw the hilarity. I didn't know he broke his nose though :LOL::LOL::LOL: that's even funnier. What a dummy!!!

Not sure what's better the "MY PLUG I-AHAHAHAHAHAHA" or "get him back up, back up!!". It was great to be at a gig with a classic moment like that. And to be so close to the action :D

My hubby during the concert at the ACC in Toronto taps me on the shoulder (and he wasn't standing next to me, so he reached all the way over) in the middle of "Unnatural Selection" and goes:

"How many choruses???"

Guest Sarah-x

at liverpool i heard whilst waiting outside looking at the t-shirts and stuff, two girls walking past, and they were talking about songs or summat and the other turned to other and said, " oh i hope they play Hysteria thats mine and (forgot guys name) sex song"

that was slightly werid and funny, she said it like it was really meaningful :LOL:

at liverpool i heard whilst waiting outside looking at the t-shirts and stuff, two girls walking past, and they were talking about songs or summat and the other turned to other and said, " oh i hope they play Hysteria thats mine and (forgot guys name) sex song"

that was slightly werid and funny, she said it like it was really meaningful :LOL:

I really can't imagine having sex to that song :/

Guest Sarah-x
I really can't imagine having sex to that song :/

no thats what was werid about it! but hey whatever floats their boat :LOL:

I know this doesn't take place at a concert, but it's Muse-related and I think it's funny..

So I just got back into talking to one of my friends, who is more of an aquaintance that I've kind of lost touch with in the last few years, and she sees my picture of me and Matt Bellamy and then askes me..

Her: "So I see you've aquired a boyfriend since we last spoke eh?"

Me: "lol"

Her: "What's so funny about that?"

Me: "What you just said"

Her: "Why?"

Me: "You seriously think he's my boyfriend?"

Her: "Ya?? Aren't you a couple?? I mean, you look like a couple"

Me: *Sends her a youtube video of Matt at Wembley Stadium"

Her: "Oh..."

By the way she hardly ever listens to music...good music that is...and doesn't know who Muse are...clearly :LOL:

Wow, that's a little frantic for sex. But hey, whatever floats your boat. I'm now going to spend the rest of my night deciding which Muse song I would chose for such an occasion ... :LOL:

I know this doesn't take place at a concert, but it's Muse-related and I think it's funny..

So I just got back into talking to one of my friends, who is more of an aquaintance that I've kind of lost touch with in the last few years, and she sees my picture of me and Matt Bellamy and then askes me..

Her: "So I see you've aquired a boyfriend since we last spoke eh?"

Me: "lol"

Her: "What's so funny about that?"

Me: "What you just said"

Her: "Why?"

Me: "You seriously think he's my boyfriend?"

Her: "Ya?? Aren't you a couple?? I mean, you look like a couple"

Me: *Sends her a youtube video of Matt at Wembley Stadium"

Her: "Oh..."

By the way she hardly ever listens to music...good music that is...and doesn't know who Muse are...clearly :LOL:

I would have just gone with it. "Yeah, we've been together for about a year ... he's on the road a lot but calls me 20 times a day. I'm pretty much the light of his life."

My brother and I were 3 rows from the back, seating at the O2. His favourite Muse song EVER is MoTP. As they played the intro to it, he asked me what song it was. I actually :facepalm: and have never let him live it down. He claims he was too wrapped up in first-Muse-gig-euphoria that he couldn't think straight.

Bahaha that happened to me at the Toronto show. :LOL: Each time a new song came on I would tell my sister to record it or not...but I was so into the previous songs that when both TIRO and Starlight came on I was like 'wait... WHAT SONG IS THIS?' :p Needless to say I missed the intros on a couple of my videos because of that. :LOL:

"Is that a fucking keytar?"

Enough said.

I heard a couple different variations of that. I think about 75 percent of the time someone references a keytar, it's described as a "fucking keytar." I personally feel "fucking keytar" is the proper name, and should be used on all references.

I would have just gone with it. "Yeah, we've been together for about a year ... he's on the road a lot but calls me 20 times a day. I'm pretty much the light of his life."

I didn't want to confuse her anymore than she already was. After I sent her the video she was like "Oh. So he's famous??" I was like "Ok....he's NOT my boyfriend. He's the lead singer of my favourite band and I met him the other night." Ahh, if only...

Archived