Funniest/weirdest things you've heard in the crowd at a MUSE gig

Branny

Oh, I can't go to a concert without yelling out something beyond the top of my lungs to the stage whether they will hear me on stage or not. Last time around I SCREAAAMMMED 'SEXY KEYTAR, MATT!' really freakin loudly while it was all instrumental and no singing (therefore, relatively quiet compared to the rest of the song). lol. ohhhhh yes. :).

anyway in response to the already posted replies:

LOL @ the 'plug in baby album' i would seriously be like '............................' and give them a death glare if muse wouldn't be playing right in front of me. xD.

That's kind of like walking into Subway and saying "Oh cool, is that a sandwich!? :awesome:" ... And even better it's on video!! :LOL:

The next gig I go to, after the first quiet "I waaaaaaant the truuuuuuth...." I'm gonna scream "BUT YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

My friend went into Subway once and the first thing they said was 'sorry, we're out of bread' :LOL: /offtopicness

And for those who wish to laugh at my failishness.. http://www.youtube.com/user/Alliana0x I haven't gotten around to uploading the rest of my videos yet, and it was in November :LOL:

I sound soooooooo stupid in this video :stunned:

Other quotes of amusement from me/my friend:

Me: *spends the entire of the intro commenting on the failishness of my videoing skills*

Friend: It's like Laserquest!

Friend: [at Matt since they've still not appeared] Put your foot massager down for god's sake! :LOL:

Me: (about We Are the Universe) What's this from? I recognise it! [i had never heard it before. :facepalm:]

Me: MAYBE THEY'LL COME OUT OF THE BUILDINGS!!! [well NOO..]

Me:*graphics of people climbing staircases in pillars* OH MY GOD THERE'S PEOPLE IN THERE!

Friend: It's like chairlifts!

Me: ['We Are The Universe. Observing Itself' voiceover] WHAT IS IT SAYING? IT SOUNDS GERMAN!

Me: *misses moment they actually appear whilst videoing* :facepalm:

Me: [AFTER HE'S STARTED SINGING UPRISING. :facepalm:] IS THAT THEM?

Thankfully I shut up when we actually got into it pwoperly :p

4 foot tall chick who had to be about 21 told me that she could cut in front of me in the pit because she was a girl, and was allowed.

I found that funny. I told her that that was cute and to go somewhere else. She didn't take that well, and decided to spit on the back of my t-shirt.

That was less funny.

4 foot tall chick who had to be about 21 told me that she could cut in front of me in the pit because she was a girl, and was allowed.

I found that funny. I told her that that was cute and to go somewhere else. She didn't take that well, and decided to spit on the back of my t-shirt.

That was less funny.

:LOL: This made me laugh as I know just how annoying gig goers can be.

standing at the barrier in vegas waiting for muse to come on, some guy next to me pulls out a setlist that he wrote down from a previous gig (at least a month or two prior), and proceeds to ask me if i think tonight's setlist will be similar. He makes a point to tell me that tiro stands for time is running out. :facepalm: Really?

:LOL::lol::LOL::lol::LOL:

• 4 weeks later...

Well, like some others, this wasn't actually at a concert...but it needs saying. Starlight started playing out loud from my phone and my friend (who is a Muse fan) immediately went "MAP OF THE PROBLEMATIQUE!" before clapping her hands over her mouth and begging for divine forgiveness.

I have a handful hehe (All Edmonton/Calgary gig ones ^_^)

Before the show we could somewhat hear soundcheck and when we heard the piano for RBS we were all bickering about what song it was (note we could just barely hear it) My friend who was with us (and not a huge muser, tho slowly being converted) was all "ITS EXO II!!!!" We just laughed. During the show when they played it (we were all on the barrier), my friend leaned over to me and shouted "I TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS EXO II!!" My thought was "Shut up dude... before you get killed by all the hardcore Musers behind you" :chuckle:

Us freaking out when the techs were soundchecking before Muse went on "OMG THE GLITTERATI!" Same friend as noted above "Uh... the guitars have names?"

Waiting for Silversun to go on, some random behind us = "They better play Space Dementia" :LOL:

SWEET JESUS CHRIST! (On my video of Bliss... and yes, that would be me screaming that x.x

)

The entire bootleg of the Edmonton gig :chuckle:

My buddy's girlfriend (behind me) "MATT I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES! YOUR SO SEXY!"

At Calgary.. I spotted the megaphone on the piano and shouted "FUCK! FUCKING MEGAPHONE!" My boyfriend was "uhhhh? :wtf:" :chuckle:

I also feel guilty... we got Trials & Tribulations at Calgary.. and I sang the regular lyrics x.x

Thats all I have for fun-ish stuff today :p

i yelled at matt in inglewood to take his pants off then he looked at chris and said it was not the time nor place

dont know if it was cause of what i said or something else but it still got a couple of laughs from the crowd

Standing at the barrier in Vegas waiting for Muse to come on, some guy next to me pulls out a setlist that he wrote down from a previous gig (at least a month or two prior), and proceeds to ask me if I think tonight's setlist will be similar. He makes a point to tell me that TIRO stands for Time Is Running Out. :facepalm: Really?

As MK ULTRA started (at the 02) the fat guys behind me had a conversation that was similar this:

"Oh s***, they're-"

"Oh my f***ing god"

"They're not doing this"

"I'm literally orgasming"

"My wavelength gently grew ;)"

shreeking/highfiving

In Philly, when they began playing Starlight, my dad turned to me and said "This is Black Holes!" :facepalm: he thinks thats what the song is called :LOL:

And, its not anthying to hear, but at the end of the show; because i was sitting behind the stage, someone help up a sign saying: "Matt give me your dick pick"

:LOL: I thought it was funny

• 2 weeks later...

Archived