• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

I'm taking How to Play Piano Like a Fucking God 101, Chicken Tech, Conspiracy class, and speech lessons with Mr. Bellamy :p

Damn, we won't have any classes together :(

I don't think I have classes with anyone :supersad: I have How to Play Bass Good Enough To Get You Laid And Other Cool Stuff, Pwopa fishing 101, The Art of Headbanging, and 2nd period Spelling with Mr. Bellamy.... :erm: Oh, and How to Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa...

Aww you should take English we get stowies and gold staws :) xxx

Maybe I'll add it to my schedule :)

I have that last period!

Makes my day. :happy:

Ooooh then i should like it too!

I don't think I have classes with anyone :supersad: I have How to Play Bass Good Enough To Get You Laid And Other Cool Stuff, Pwopa fishing 101, The Art of Headbanging, and 2nd period Spelling with Mr. Bellamy.... :erm: Oh, and How to Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa...

Oh, I wish I had room for that class, I've never had Mr. Morgan as a teacher before, but I hear he's great! :(

Morgan is my favorite teacher.

When do you have that class? :happy:

I have him at 12:00 :D how about you?

Oh, I wish I had room for that class, I've never had Mr. Morgan as a teacher before, but I hear he's great! :(

He is great :happy: Although the first day, somebody asked him why he had so many "shakers" .... Not pretty :p

Mr. Bellamy caught a girl in his class listening to Paparazzi on her Ipod during lecture,however instead of scolding her,Mr. Bellamy started singing along to Paparazzi from the girl's Ipod.

I have him at 12:00 :D how about you?

He is great :happy: Although the first day, somebody asked him why he had so many "shakers" .... Not pretty :p

The period before you. :( At that time, I have Cooking. Mr. Bellamy was teaching us how to make Banana bread.

Ooh I heard about that. :stunned:

Mr. Bellamy caught a girl in his class listening to Paparazzi on her Ipod during lecture,however instead of scolding her,Mr. Bellamy started singing along to Paparazzi from the girl's Ipod.

This girl was me.

Don't tell him I said so, but Mr. Bellamy is a bit of a show-off. :p

He's great though, so it's okay. :awesome:

Awww, well at least he can actually play piano, you should see him trying to smoke :chuckle:

:eek: Now that's the kind of idiot move that gets you sent to Mr. Howard's office :noey:

:eek: Now that's the kind of idiot move that gets you sent to Mr. Howard's office :noey:

The period before you. :( At that time, I have Cooking. Mr. Bellamy was teaching us how to make Banana bread.

Ooh I heard about that. :stunned:

She almost did get sent to him, but a certain Paparazzi interruption held him up, so she was off the hook ;)...

And OH, that's what we're learning how to make tomorrow :awesome: did it come out good?

She almost did get sent to him, but a certain Paparazzi interruption held him up, so she was off the hook ;)...

And OH, that's what we're learning how to make tomorrow :awesome: did it come out good?

:D

I don't think I put in enough of some ingredient - dunno which one. It only tasted a little off though. :yesey:

I'm taking How to Play Piano Like a Fucking God 101

OMG! i'm also taking that class :awesome: but i don't know which class else i'll take...

I'm learning how to make pasta tomorrow.

Also I think I had homework due in for Mr Howard but I haven't done it

OMG! i'm also taking that class :awesome: but i don't know which class else i'll take...

I think you should take Muse Merch Collecting 101 :awesome:

That class makes me jealous. :(

I took it, didn't do very well though, I failed my final, which was winning Random 1-8 on ebay :supersad:

let's see ill take:

Pwopa Fishing, Beginning guitar with Matt, Basic Assassin Techniques, and Photography 1: Learn to Capture the Money Shot

Awww, I almost signed up for that, but I needed to make room for Skinnies/Converse Coordination with Mr. Howard :( The class was full last time I checked, so tell me when there are any openings!

mmm... interesting... but i don't have so much Muse merch :(

Awww, I almost signed up for that, but I needed to make room for Skinnies/Converse Coordination with Mr. Howard :( The class was full last time I checked, so tell me when there are any openings!

I think some kid next semester might not take it... He's becoming a Radiohead fan :eek:

mmm... interesting... but i don't have so much Muse merch :(

Well then this class should be perfect for you :)

You'll learn how to get everything!

Well then this class should be perfect for you :)

You'll learn how to get everything!

really? :awesome: so i'm taking it but... how many classes can i take?