• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

I'm taking How to Play Piano Like a Fucking God 101, Chicken Tech, Conspiracy class, and speech lessons with Mr. Bellamy :p

Damn, we won't have any classes together :(

I don't think I have classes with anyone :supersad: I have How to Play Bass Good Enough To Get You Laid And Other Cool Stuff, Pwopa fishing 101, The Art of Headbanging, and 2nd period Spelling with Mr. Bellamy.... :erm: Oh, and How to Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa...

Aww you should take English we get stowies and gold staws :) xxx

Maybe I'll add it to my schedule :)

I have that last period!

Makes my day. :happy:

Ooooh then i should like it too!

I don't think I have classes with anyone :supersad: I have How to Play Bass Good Enough To Get You Laid And Other Cool Stuff, Pwopa fishing 101, The Art of Headbanging, and 2nd period Spelling with Mr. Bellamy.... :erm: Oh, and How to Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa...

Oh, I wish I had room for that class, I've never had Mr. Morgan as a teacher before, but I hear he's great! :(

Don't tell him I said so, but Mr. Bellamy is a bit of a show-off. :p

He's great though, so it's okay. :awesome:

Awww, well at least he can actually play piano, you should see him trying to smoke :chuckle:

He is great :happy: Although the first day, somebody asked him why he had so many "shakers" .... Not pretty :p

:eek: Now that's the kind of idiot move that gets you sent to Mr. Howard's office :noey:

:eek: Now that's the kind of idiot move that gets you sent to Mr. Howard's office :noey:

The period before you. :( At that time, I have Cooking. Mr. Bellamy was teaching us how to make Banana bread.

Ooh I heard about that. :stunned:

She almost did get sent to him, but a certain Paparazzi interruption held him up, so she was off the hook ;)...

And OH, that's what we're learning how to make tomorrow :awesome: did it come out good?

Awww, I almost signed up for that, but I needed to make room for Skinnies/Converse Coordination with Mr. Howard :( The class was full last time I checked, so tell me when there are any openings!

I think some kid next semester might not take it... He's becoming a Radiohead fan :eek:

mmm... interesting... but i don't have so much Muse merch :(

Well then this class should be perfect for you :)

You'll learn how to get everything!

Archived