• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

I know right :awesome: Are you ready for the spelling test tomorrow? All we have to do is spell out floccinaucinihilipilification, then, out loud, say the alphabet backwards. I'm totally gonna ace it!

^^ Oh, and I might be taking Kirky's film class next week, because my Pwopa Fishing class had to be cancelled due to Mr. Bellamy breaking the fishing rods spanking Mr. Howard with them. So I'll see you then!

awww rly?

darn

*looks for another class*

I know right :awesome: Are you ready for the spelling test tomorrow? All we have to do is spell out floccinaucinihilipilification, then, out loud, say the alphabet backwards. I'm totally gonna ace it!

^^ Oh, and I might be taking Kirky's film class next week, because my Pwopa Fishing class had to be cancelled due to Mr. Bellamy breaking the fishing rods spanking Mr. Howard with them. So I'll see you then!

I might stumble while saying the alphabet backwards :$

Am I the only one not taking Pwopa Fishing? I never really liked fish, not even pwopa ones :erm:

I might stumble while saying the alphabet backwards :$

Am I the only one not taking Pwopa Fishing? I never really liked fish, not even pwopa ones :erm:

I highly dislike worms, like Mr. Wolstenholme, so it took some convincing to get me into this class ;) It's totally worth it though.

Oh, and it's only the 11:30 class for Pwopa Fishing that got canceled next week! Everyone else is good :D

edit: Yep, everyone from 12:00 should be good, Mr. Howard is reluctantly going to buy some more rods!

i'm not taking Pwopa Fishing :chuckle: i think my fish will escape :(:eek:

Okay, I'm not the only one then :)

I highly dislike worms, like Mr. Wolstenholme, so it took some convincing to get me into this class ;) It's totally worth it though.

Oh, and it's only the 11:30 class for Pwopa Fishing that got canceled tomorrow! Everyone else is good :D

Ahhhh I see... Well, I don't think I can be convinced to take it :(

damn it... now i can't decide well... there are so much interesting classes... at the moment i want Keyboards, Piano for Beginners, Muse Merch Collectioning 101, How to Make Your Own Website with Mr. Bellamy :chuckle:, Grammar/Spelling Lessons, Speech Class... maybe P.E....but i can't take 5 of them... can anybody help me? :pope:

damn it... now i can't decide well... there are so much interesting classes... at the moment i want Keyboards, Piano for Beginners, Muse Merch Collectioning 101, How to Make Your Own Website with Mr. Bellamy :chuckle:, Grammar/Spelling Lessons, Speech Class... maybe P.E....but i can't take 5 of them... can anybody help me? :pope:

How to make your own website is more like How to destroy your own website, so unless you want to do that....:LOL:

How to make your own website is more like How to destroy your own website, so unless you want to do that....:LOL:

Oh, I do think there's How To Delete Your Site ;) It's across the hall from Kirky's Film class. I highly recommend How To Passionately Make Love To Your Guitar, though, if you play guitar or bass. Even if you don't, there's no playing involved if you're not in AP HTPMLTYG :D So that's a fun class.

Oh, I do think there's How To Delete Your Site ;) It's across the hall from Kirky's Film class. I highly recommend How To Passionately Make Love To Your Guitar, though, if you play guitar or bass. Even if you don't, there's no playing involved if you're not in AP HTPMLTYG :D So that's a fun class.

Best class evar. :awesome:

I love how this has become an intricate system when we were just making jokes in the beginning. :LOL:

And I do love it :D 'specially being a part of starting said system :chuckle:

So today in The Art Of Headbanging, I told Mr. Wolstenholme I wanted to move up to AP Headbanging. He smiled and gave me this advice (yes, he SPOKE to me!):

"Don't eat for about 4 hours before a gig, 'cause you go to sing and it just *puke noise*"

I was honored :supersad:

Archived