• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

Today has been a really fun day at school. It started off with an assembly where we sung for absolution, but then Mr Bellamy had some news for us, that sooner or later we're all going to die, most possibly by zeta infiltration and instead of reading out a prayer, because he said he was never sure of God anyway, he gaves his thoughts as a dying athiest. It was really odd.

Anywho, first lesson was food tech. It's never been so fun!! Mr Wolstenholme today was teaching us about how to make dishes that involve alcohol, particularly beer. He made us bew our own and also make steak and ale pie, though he told us the steak in the pie was optional. Then Mr Bellamy came in and reminded Mr W the curriculum has been changed, and that we have to cook with mushrooms instead. He said if we cook it right, it will be the most magical thing we'll ever eat. We did and it was. My fweind Lauren still thinks the register is a flying carpet and keeps singing "A Whole New World" every time Mr Howard tried to take it from her so he could tick of our names. He got real angry and told her TO SIT THE FUCK DOWN, which made her cry. We don't like Mr Howard.

Textiles was weird. Mr Bellamy took the class and taught us to design our own coat. I designed a nice dark blue one with buttons on like one I saw my Mummy buy in Dorothy Perkins, but he said it was all wrong and needed to be more appealing. So he sewed a load of headless chickens on it and I didn't like it any more.

I have to go back now, as lunch break is almost over, and I shouldn't really be on here. If Mr Bellamy saw me, he will shout at me and it's really scawy when he does because he sounds like a banshee woman thingy and it makes me cover my ears. One time he did that then picked up a guitar and started rolling around on the floor with it. I had to go get the nurse, but apparently he does it alot :/

Anyway bye peeple talk sooooooon xoxoxox :happy:

:stunned:

Haha, these are all win

Today in History Mr Bellamy told us all about the history of the British royal family, and how they're all lizards. Then at lunch we had mushrooms and bananas. Then my friend, who's a Maggot and hates the teachers, came running through the hall wearing a Slipknot mask yelling quotes from Slipknot songs. Mr Howard took her mask, put it on and told her to SIT THE FUCK DOWN.

But Matt spotted us, and started yelling "GET THEM!! FWOM THE BACK, FWOM THE BACK!!!" as 50 or more kids from the Glitterilluminati, a secret society dedicated to worshiping the Glitterati and arch enemies of the Keytar, began to chase us. So we made a run for it.

OMG, can I join??? :awesome::p:LOL:

Wait I thought I was Mr. Howard's teachers pet? :LOL:

Oh, don't worry, you are, I'm Mr. Bellamy's teacher's pet ;)

Today Mr. Wolstenholme said he would teach us how to be awesome. He got up in front of the class and just sat there. Everyone failed the lesson. We do not have that level of awesome.

Oh, don't worry, you are, I'm Mr. Bellamy's teacher's pet ;)

Today Mr. Wolstenholme said he would teach us how to be awesome. He got up in front of the class and just sat there. Everyone failed the lesson. We do not have that level of awesome.

Haha okay that's good to hear.

Today in Film class,Mr. Kirk taught us how to film cool music videos and how to secrectly record your friends while they're making fools of themselves.

To be honest, I've hated that thing since I first saw it on the HAARP DVD over a year ago. :LOL:

:eek: How dare thee! The Glitterati is amazing! :p

no the glitterati is just gay :p

although in the hands of a female.....

anyway today in science ,mr.bellamy showed us a secret video of dom just to show us as part of learning about the human body :chuckle:

Archived