• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

Today, during lunchtime, we were all arguing over which guitar out of all Mansons is the best, but then Mr Bellamy came along and told us to stop, cause they're ALL awesome. :awesome:;)

Hahahh fair enough! :p Of course we must respect Mr Bellamy's opinion! :LOL:

The Glitterati still rules though :ninja:

hahaaa i love this thread :LOL:

today, Mr Bellamy taught us how to smash 20 guitars in 1 minute in music class, but then he gave me a weeks detention at lunch when he overheard me discussing the bad things about Feeling Good :(

so, when i went to detention after school, Mr Bellamy left the room when Mr Howard came to the door saying he 'had some business to attend to'.. i'm guessing he was talking about some boring paper work adults have to do...

Today was fun at MuseSchool. First i had food tech where i made dombread with Mr Howard. after we made it we ate it with brie which was really yummy then art with Mr Bellamy where we learnt how to draw black veins on our arms. After lunch i had phycology with Mr Wolstenholme where we got taught about Stockholme Syndrome and last lesson i had english Mr Bellamy took our lesson and read us a story called 1984 it was really interesting

:LOL: Well I complement his arse, and as a result he likes me more ;)

btw angelia love the story :chuckle:

Why thank you Kirby :D

I do love the war I've started :awesome: Today in History, Mr. Wolstenholme skipped the lesson about everything Since the Fifties to show us the effects of hallucinogenics on our minds. Plug in Baby was the example, as well as Mr. Bellamy's stash of 'shrooms.

Today, something very strange happened. Our teacher, Mr. Bellamy, was teaching and all of a suden the Thought Police came in and took him away... apparently the mushrooms he eats all the time are magic :eek:

He woke the Thought Police?!?! :eek: *faints*

Maybe that's why I didn't have him for third period Biology to dissect our Pwopa fish :erm:

today in art..

Mr Bellamy sat at the front of the classroom posing naked with a bird on his shoulder and we had to draw him

it was the best lesson ever :ninja:

That was a gooooooood class :eyebrows:

Your painting was quite realistic, actually!

today in P.E. Mr Bellamy let me do nothing because i told him "i have my hair greasy and i have to wash it" :LOL::facepalm:

Today in P.E. Mr. Bellamy taught us knee slides and various forms of guitar sex!

So guys, it's gonna be time for scheduling again soon, which classes are you all taking next year?

Archived