Strawberry_Juice

Muse Cartoons- Part Two!

I'ma sound like a bitch but it's: The only thing more pathetic than that tiny planet is the species that rule it.

Nice teaser though hehe.

ARGH! And I'm a Grammar Nazi, too. :'( :LOL:

Thanks everyone, though! Next page is being sketched, erm.... Davide Icke. That's all I have to say.

I've been imformed it's right... maybe hehe. :LOL: *shrugs*

Muse, the Grand Unified Theory and space reptiles - it doesn't get any better than this :D

"Rules" is correct btw. 'Species' is used in the singular in this case, unless that was a very cleverly-disguised Hitchhiker's Guide reference. Actually no. Singular either way.

Oh, good, I got really scared there for a second and started contemplating all I've been doing wrong. :LOL:

I know exactly how you feel. :LOL:

Anyways, congrats on a part two and like what, 60something pages, plus a ton of other artwork? :happy: Very cool, I'm happy to see your continuing on with the series. :)

I know this message is a bit late, I forgot to post something a long time ago :$

Lol, I thought you'd appreciate that! :LOL: Honestly, is that what she thinks eyebrows look like?!:rolleyes::LOL:

:stunned: I think she used the sharpies she stole to draw them.

Whahey, thanks everyone! Sorry for the bit of the wait, school projects and stuff slowed me down. But the next page will definitely be up this weekend.

And... happy Thanksgiving!

Mass turkey consumption oh yes.

turkey.jpg

I jsut read the WHOLE of the first thread with all your comics. You're a flipping genius! It's taken me over an hour to get through it all and I'm still laughing jsut thinking about some of 'em. You are very very talented, I wish I'd been around to see it when you first psoted 'em all up, but I guess I'm here for this 2nd installment!

Poopmuffins, looks like there'll be a bit of a wait with the next page. :indiff:

I had planned to have it up by today, but my dad up and went and decided to get a new printer/scanner, so things are still unconnected and I'm not the one you want to trust with setting up a printer. :LOL:

:LOL: Brilliant.

I'm sorry ya lost the vibe to do another muse comic but what ya done so far is brill :)

PS I didn't just watch you for the muse stuff btw :p

Guest Ducky101

Your cartoons are actually teh shiz. :)

Shame you lost inspiration but it's AWESOME.

Well done :)

I archived the first cartoon and I must say, you are a supreme artiste. Congratulations on such fine work. I hope our boys have seen em!