Muse Cartoons- Part Two!

Strawberry_Juice

AGH.

So I've got the next several pages SKETCHED.

However, most artsy stuff that I've been doing has been for school projects.

Namely a huge oil painting for history, a huge Sharpie poster for French (ohhhh the fuuumes...), and now a big poster of Amaterasu for my Japanese project. Exams next week, too. And there's been some pretty big issues in my family that's sort of kept me away from fun-time artsy stuff.

BUT.

I will be getting the next page up WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK.

Fook yes.

It's funny, I've actually got the enthusiasm for making this comic back again, but now that I have the enthusiasm, I don't have the time.

AGH.

Namely a huge oil painting for history, a huge Sharpie poster for French (ohhhh the fuuumes...), and now a big poster of Amaterasu for my Japanese project. Exams next week, too. And there's been some pretty big issues in my family that's sort of kept me away from fun-time artsy stuff.

BUT.

Fook yes.

It's funny, I've actually got the enthusiasm for making this comic back again, but now that I have the enthusiasm, I don't have the time.

Take your time ;)

AGH.

BUT.

Fook yes.

Strawb, you can take as much time as you need. It's worth the wait!

hi Strawberry...i'm one of your many fans! the last week i've been sick in bed with a fever, and i made acquaintance with your drawings. i thought wow, this kid is going places! (probably CSI, CTU, FBI, NPD ??- just kidding, it's just that i'm watching TV all day:p ) but what i really wanted to tell you was this: i saw you said that you're losing your inspiration because of our world events.

well, when i was your age (long long time ago!) there was a war in my country. we used to barely go to school and come back home, no TV, no nothing and especially no Internet (oh my god, i'm old). so the only thing that made me happy was a very limited supply of music that got me through the day. and to see that music can inspire you in such a way is relly great. don't let the world bring you down.

they've been doing that to me (and my generation) all my life in this country. the first concert i ever went to i was 22 !! can you imagine that!! i had to travel to Paris for it (it was Suede by the way).

so i guess what i'm saying is, don't let things around you affect who you are. if what you do inspires even 1 person, then you're taking part in the Big Scheme of things...in making the world turn, you know what i mean?

but of course, your schoolwork should come before everything else!

• 4 weeks later...

Here it is... :D

Do not ask me why this took me disgustingly long to get up.

I myself do not know...

It's not that tricky of a page.

I'm just having some weird stuff going on when it comes to school and art... things are weird. Don't expect much of me in terms of promises right now, I haven't been able to keep the ones I make to myself. So I'm going to stop saying, "Page blah will be up..." and stuff and just get them up when I can.

Anywho, oh noes, aliums?!?!?!!11111

2mp4pq5.jpg

I've got the general idea in my head, the "major events" and so on (so I decided even before I started this episode how I wanted it to end), but as far as individual page setups and dialogue goes, I make that up as I draw. :D

I shouldn't be on here, 20 page scrapbook history project of doom is due Tuesday... trust me, it will be a LONG time before I'm able to do the next page. :(

I'm actually worried that I won't have any time for my own drawings, come next school year. I've got the all the hard classes it was possible to get, and I'm doing extra (double-majoring in Japanese and art, so all arty things I get to do will probably just be school projects...). Bah.

I'm actually worried that I won't have any time for my own drawings, come next school year. I've got the all the hard classes it was possible to get, and I'm doing extra (double-majoring in Japanese and art, so all arty things I get to do will probably just be school projects...). Bah.
:( *hugs* Know the feeling, that was me two years ago. I had a psychotic English teacher who'd give 6 essay questions a night due for the next day; it would usually take about 8 hours because it never occured to me to do a half-assed job.

Archived