I am so glad I was there to witness that!!

Thanks to Liron for getting me to go!

:awesome: thank you for coming!

and even bigger thank you for surviving the most insanest (I know that isn't a word) pit with me ever for Kasabian <3

and even bigger thank you for surviving the most insanest (I know that isn't a word) pit with me ever for Kasabian <3

Aw! Wasn't Tom all smiley and happy to see the crowd getting so into it? He seemed delighted we were all out in the rain watching them and singing along :happy:

You are welcome, no way I was going to leave you for your 1st Kasabian gig!

Aw! Wasn't Tom all smiley and happy to see the crowd getting so into it? He seemed delighted we were all out in the rain watching them and singing along :happy:

I love how he thanked the crowd for standing in the rain to listen to them... And we got some kisses blown to us as well that made the rain all worth it! :awesome:

Tom's always delighted to have a crowd watching him :LOL:

He loves the attention :LOL:

Tom :happy: Is it August yet?... :awesome:

You are welcome, no way I was going to leave you for your 1st Kasabian gig!

:awesome: all the bruises were fkn worth it. I'd do it all again :LOL:

btw I forgot to tell you on the phone my feet were so swollen from the pressure and the wellies I actually couldn't wear any shoes but my flipflops yesterday and that was fkn painful! :LOL: I put about a ton of moisturizer on them.. felt so good!

Kasabian <3

+1, not so surprising.

I love how he thanked the crowd for standing in the rain to listen to them... And we got some kisses blown to us as well that made the rain all worth it! :awesome:

I'm never going to get tired of saying we gots Tomlove :awesome:

Last night has actually got me "into" kasabian. never really got them before, but watching them close the main stage at T was just incredible :D

I heard they were superb :D And you got Thick as Thieves ! :awesome: welcome to the club ;)

Seeing them again next month for my birthday (exactly a month from today! well, the gig is the day before lol) at a 1200 people venue in the Netherlands! That was meant to be my first gig but Laure and I kinda jumped on the Oxegen-train last minute lol

Tom :happy: Is it August yet?... :awesome:

:awesome: all the bruises were fkn worth it. I'd do it all again :LOL:

btw I forgot to tell you on the phone my feet were so swollen from the pressure and the wellies I actually couldn't wear any shoes but my flipflops yesterday and that was fkn painful! :LOL: I put about a ton of moisturizer on them.. felt so good!

Aaaw... My body is still so sore even in places where I didn't know I had muscles!! :LOL:

Last night has actually got me "into" kasabian. never really got them before, but watching them close the main stage at T was just incredible :D

I am glad you enjoyed them at T, they always put on such a performance. I can't wait to see them again in August at Brixton.

Aaaw... My body is still so sore even in places where I didn't know I had muscles!! :LOL:

We are very muscley now.. we reached that decision on the phone right? :awesome:

BTW, did we tell people we were the first 3 people inside the festival grounds on Saturday!? We are made of awesome! And still trying to leg it to the main stage.. that alone made me feel like I was dying lol

I am glad you enjoyed them at T, they always put on such a performance. I can't wait to see them again in August at Brixton.

the Walk back to the campsite was amazing. a 20-strong group of people - none of whom i'd ever met in my life - belting out the refrain from LSF. was up there with the tender singalong after blur last year:happy: As a result of it, I could hardly speak this morning:LOL:

Tom's always delighted to have a crowd watching him :LOL:

This is true! :LOL:

There were a lot of cunts at the gig, I'm glad we had a large group.

I had loads of little scraps with people, it was deadly! :LOL: I was giving them all stick! I had my own little space created around me in the end :chuckle:

I was great to meet you both too and the random American Muser we met too. Shame I didn't get to meet the rest of ye too. Maybe next time.

Sorry we didn't get to meet. We basically got in there and made a beeline for the main stage.

Did you have a good time?

the Walk back to the campsite was amazing. a 20-strong group of people - none of whom i'd ever met in my life - belting out the refrain from LSF. was up there with the tender singalong after blur last year:happy: As a result of it, I could hardly speak this morning:LOL:

:happy: That is a great experience, innit?

I remember Brixton last year... 100's of people leaving the academy in the pouring rain singing LSF down the brixton high street and inside the tube station, not giving a toss about getting drenched, just on a kasabian high!

Archived