Guest Sarah-x

the irish like a drink i tell you that :p

found it really funny when drunken guys were comming up to me chatting away and i couldnt understand them at all :LOL:

remeber one asking me to go back to his tent:stunned: :LOL: drunken madness!

Is it a new computer? Maybe it hasn't got a card reader? In which case you just buy an external one, they're dead cheap ;)

It's not old, exactly, but it's certainly not new. Might have to do that, as the link thing you gave me doesn't work either.

This camera is turning into such a damn hassle.

It's not old, exactly, but it's certainly not new. Might have to do that, as the link thing you gave me doesn't work either.

This camera is turning into such a damn hassle.

Are you using the AVCHD lite mode to record? What programme are you opening the clips in? It shouldn't be anything to do with the camera to be honest.

Guest Sarah-x
:chuckle:

That's a bit creepy actually :stunned:

tell me about it. i didnt know how to respond i just went.. "erm.. oh look i like that band." *ran away* well i lie didnt run, have any of you tried running in mud? :LOL: didnt even have wellies on the whole weekend, i am hardcore and stupid :p

I think so. It's not the programmes, as the clips are already cut short even when I plug the camera in and copy the files.

Do you mean you know the clips should be longer but even on the memory card they are short? Or are they playing the full clip when viewed on the camera?

Don't delete the files from your card because even if you can't solve the problem you could post the card to me and I'll see how the clips play on my computer if you like.

the irish like a drink i tell you that :p

found it really funny when drunken guys were comming up to me chatting away and i couldnt understand them at all :LOL:

remeber one asking me to go back to his tent:stunned: :LOL: drunken madness!

:LOL: Indeed we love drink and lots of it. I got plenty of offers over the weekend too. :eyebrows:

tell me about it. i didnt know how to respond i just went.. "erm.. oh look i like that band." *ran away* well i lie didnt run, have any of you tried running in mud? :LOL: didnt even have wellies on the whole weekend, i am hardcore and stupid :p

I probably would've ran away :LOL:

I saw vids of the festival and I had never seen so much mud in one place! (and I worked at a barn with 1 straight week of rain)

but yes, it is hard to run in mud :p lol

Guest Sarah-x
:LOL: Indeed we love drink and lots of it. I got plenty of offers over the weekend too. :eyebrows:

oh aye ;) any good ones?

(tent sex anyone?):LOL:

how was the camping? glad i didnt, loved the sleep:D

I don't think that this gig was much better than T in the park

Neither had MK Ultra, both had Unnatural selection

T in the park had map of the problematique and new born, oxygen had citizen erased and bliss.

about equal in my mind.

the outfits at oxygen were cringe.

so the only "great thing" was the order mix and the Plug in baby opening

(both good gigs, easily as good as glasto '10)

Do you mean you know the clips should be longer but even on the memory card they are short? Or are they playing the full clip when viewed on the camera?

Don't delete the files from your card because even if you can't solve the problem you could post the card to me and I'll see how the clips play on my computer if you like.

When I plug my camera in and the folder comes up with the pictures & videos, the videos come up short even then. They only play at full length on the camera, I can't seem to upload the full length videos in any way at all.

T in the park had map of the problematique and new born, oxygen had citizen erased and bliss.

about equal in my mind.

You spelt Oxegen wrong.

Guest Sarah-x

about equal in my mind.

outfits were :awesome: i like when they dress up, there having fun!

and its oxegen:)

about equal in my mind.

I can't comment about T coz I wasn't there.

Their outfits at Oxegen were fucking great! If they made you cringe then you obviously have no sense of humour whatsoever.

When I plug my camera in and the folder comes up with the pictures & videos, the videos come up short even then. They only play at full length on the camera, I can't seem to upload the full length videos in any way at all.

I'm stumped. I'm happy to try it for you though.

The irish like my glasses it appears too

Eh?!

about equal in my mind.

I don't know about T but Oxegen was a phenominal gig and that wasn't just down to the setlists. Some people at T sounded a bit dissapointed. I think that shows which was better not the setlist tbh

Guest Sarah-x
I can't comment about T coz I wasn't there.

Their outfits at Oxegen were fucking great! If they made you cringe then you obviously have no sense of humour whatsoever.

true fact! :D

loved matts little rain coat looked liked mine :LOL: i had two on.

Guest Sarah-x
Had two randoms comment on how they loved my glasses :LOL:

someone tried to steal mine :mad:

plane back was funny, boy did some people smell bad :LOL:

I don't know about T but Oxegen was a phenominal gig and that wasn't just down to the setlists. Some people at T sounded a bit dissapointed. I think that shows which was better not the setlist tbh

Fair enough, but I have seen people moan about the T in the Park setlist, and I think it was good. and from what I saw on TV, muse were on average form at T in the park (maybe not the best) so I don't see why it was a " I feel sorry for everyone who went to T in the park" kinda thing.

(and sorry my spell checker changed the festival Oxegen, to the element Oxygen :LOL: )

Being at the gig itself and watching it on the tv is completely different. The TV can make something more epic than it is by the use of camera shots that add to the show. Also you're not in the crowd so you dont know how the rest of everyone is reacting etc.

Archived