DEADSTAR;7336963']First of all: I AM SORRY FOR FOR ALL THE TRANSLATION MISTAKES I MADE. :$ Please forgive me I just thought that some of you would like to read this:

ENJOY. Hope you like it :LOL:

Muse - Try to Be Me

A little game with our favorite rockers. And [...]

What is the original language of the interview? French? German?

Can you put the original (even in German, it would be easier for me), so I can fully appreciate this interview?

Thanks! :D

What is the original language of the interview? French? German?

Can you put the original (even in German, it would be easier for me), so I can fully appreciate this interview?

Thanks! :D

It's written in German: http://www.visions.de/artists/stories/3009/3/muse

In the words of Dom:Very informative for everyone.:D

I ought to let Dom know there are over 100 ducks in the canal near my flat.:LOL:

Thanx for doing the translation. More please.

You welcome. Would you like to hear the Interview that Matt gave after the BHAR release where he talked about "BHAR could have been a tripple CD" next? It's less funny but very interesting because he talks about sounds that take control of other people's minds :p

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I. can. not. breathe.! OMG this interview is brilliant!

I wonder if there are more of this kind, I'd love te read them! :LOL:

DEADSTAR;7336963']Dom: Lick my ass. I don't bully you over your classic stuff. (draws the next paper from Matts special-pile, who shows him his middle finger) "my big love" For Chris: Music and family. And for Matt? (thinks) His fingernails! Else he wouldn't chew on them all the time.

Matt: Dumbass. I'm currently trying to get out of that habit!

*sigh* I understand you, Matt. I have been trying to do the same too.. :$

DEADSTAR;7339498']It's written in German: http://www.visions.de/artists/stories/3009/3/muse

You welcome. Would you like to hear the Interview that Matt gave after the BHAR release where he talked about "BHAR could have been a tripple CD" next? It's less funny but very interesting because he talks about sounds that take control of other people's minds

Would I say no:LOL:

Yes pls :)

thanks for posting this. I can't seemd to find a date for this. When was it published?

:happy:

"lick my ass"

:LOL:

EDIT: looks like this is an absolution era interview -- in case no one mentioned it. :)

It says NR.127 - 10 OKTOBER 2003. I thought this was took place in the dressing room of the O2 World last year. :LOL:

OMG that's the best and most hilarious interview they've ever done :LOL:! I was laughing my arse off the whole time! :D But I did question whether it was really them at times, 'cos some stuff doesn't sound like them, but ultimately you can't mistake Matt's cheating and making shit up, Dom's random ways and Chris's incessant use of 'Jesus!' :p ... There are too many funny moments to quote! Thanks sooo much for translating this, it's brill! :D

The interview technique reminded me of that Kerrang interview they did in 2004 where Dom's got those black and pink Chucks on and Matt's got this on his forehead:

kerrang_feminineside.jpg

hehe... I <3 that one as well!

Amazing interview, amazing.

"Very informative for everyone" Yes Dom, it was. I think I know too much about him now :LOL:.

OMG! :LOL: I wish I could see or hear that interview! Comedy gold, all of it.

Blink 182 and Sum 41? Really, Dom? :LOL:

Hey Blink-182 is awesome :phu:.

Also, Box Car Racer has two of the 3 Blink-182 members in it. Thought that was funny :LOL:.

Was he really jumping around the room? That has to be a mistake in the translation. :LOL:

Yeah everything else sounds completely right in this interview apart from that one thing. I just can't imagine Chris getting that excited and doing that.:LOL: In fact I can't imagine any of them jumping around the room during an interview, they're not children! :LOL:

Archived