Is this from 2003 ?That old? Anyway... this is so epic, awesome and brilliant and funny that I couldn't believe it was real! :LOL: Best interview ever

this. is. so. AMAZING! :LOL: I WISH there was a video for this! Even if it was in a different language!

Thanks so much for translating :happy:

I love interviews like this. Matt, Dom and Chris are too brilliant for words!

"Matt: Dom loves fishing. But only because of the fishing part. When he catches something he just says: "Look a fish!", then he throws 'em back into the water. He used to be a animal rights campaigner. He also likes watching ducks."

:LOL:

Thanks for posting and translating!

I love interviews like this. Matt, Dom and Chris are too brilliant for words!

"Matt: Dom loves fishing. But only because of the fishing part. When he catches something he just says: "Look a fish!", then he throws 'em back into the water. He used to be a animal rights campaigner. He also likes watching ducks."

:LOL:

Thanks for posting and translating!

Even now, I feel violated reading that line :$

Chris (draws): "It makes me sad to see..." Jesus, what can I say here?

Matt: Remember the last interview. We had this question back then.

Chris: Correct. But do you think I can remember what you said there?

Matt: Dom loves fishing. But only because of the fishing part. When he catches something he just says: "Look a fish!", then he throws 'em back into the water. He used to be a animal rights campaigner. He also likes watching ducks.

Chris (draws): "When we argue, I'm the guy who..." Okay that's not hard. For Matt I'd say that he is very convincing - he wins almost every argument because he talks as long as it takes for us that there is simply no other way than accept what he thinks is right.

Dom: Passive? (laughter)

Matt (he has read all the papers from the hat in the meantime and the ones that he likes the most set aside on his side):

And for Matt? (thinks) His fingernails! Else he wouldn't chew on them all the time.

Dom: Oh god, now he has to think. That's destined to fail, chris! (huge laughter)

Matt (draws): "The perfect sex." Does it really mean THAT? You mean sex? Making love?

Awesome - thanks for sharing :LOL:

Thanks for the translation !! :) It was easier for me to translate it in french :D

This interview was really funny (and "instructive" :LOL:)

Honestly this has to be the best and funniest interview I've ever read! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thank you very much for translating and posting it! :)

:LOL: I can't believe I've never posted in this thread about how much I love this interview, yet I "keep" one of the things from it :p

Such an amazing interview... hysterical and fun! :awesome:

Sorry but everytime i read this interview i laugh so hard at the "Lick my ass" bit. it's just so random and even though it's probably got messed up in translation, i can just imagine Dom saying that :LOL:

Sorry but everytime i read this interview i laugh so hard at the "Lick my ass" bit. it's just so random and even though it's probably got messed up in translation, i can just imagine Dom saying that :LOL:

It's not that random, it's a direct, understandable, response to Matt taking the piss out of him.:LOL:

Thanks for posting this. Such a fun interview to read and love their answers. Wonder what the answers would be now seeing as they are close to the 35 age asked in one of the questions. Much changes in a couple of months much less a few years.

:D