• 3 months later...

I love interviews like this. Matt, Dom and Chris are too brilliant for words!

"Matt: Dom loves fishing. But only because of the fishing part. When he catches something he just says: "Look a fish!", then he throws 'em back into the water. He used to be a animal rights campaigner. He also likes watching ducks."

:LOL:

Thanks for posting and translating!

I love interviews like this. Matt, Dom and Chris are too brilliant for words!

"Matt: Dom loves fishing. But only because of the fishing part. When he catches something he just says: "Look a fish!", then he throws 'em back into the water. He used to be a animal rights campaigner. He also likes watching ducks."

:LOL:

Thanks for posting and translating!

Even now, I feel violated reading that line :$

• 1 month later...
Chris (draws): "It makes me sad to see..." Jesus, what can I say here?

Matt: Remember the last interview. We had this question back then.

Chris: Correct. But do you think I can remember what you said there?

Matt: Dom loves fishing. But only because of the fishing part. When he catches something he just says: "Look a fish!", then he throws 'em back into the water. He used to be a animal rights campaigner. He also likes watching ducks.

Chris (draws): "When we argue, I'm the guy who..." Okay that's not hard. For Matt I'd say that he is very convincing - he wins almost every argument because he talks as long as it takes for us that there is simply no other way than accept what he thinks is right.

Dom: Passive? (laughter)

Matt (he has read all the papers from the hat in the meantime and the ones that he likes the most set aside on his side):

And for Matt? (thinks) His fingernails! Else he wouldn't chew on them all the time.

Dom: Oh god, now he has to think. That's destined to fail, chris! (huge laughter)

Matt (draws): "The perfect sex." Does it really mean THAT? You mean sex? Making love?

Awesome - thanks for sharing :LOL:

Sorry but everytime i read this interview i laugh so hard at the "Lick my ass" bit. it's just so random and even though it's probably got messed up in translation, i can just imagine Dom saying that :LOL:

It's not that random, it's a direct, understandable, response to Matt taking the piss out of him.:LOL:

Archived