United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

It's done! :D I'm so happy with it that I almost want to start smoking a pipe myself, just so I can keep it and wear it when I smoke.

2ut58pw.jpg

34t1j6v.jpg

That is AMAZING :) I'm sure he'll love it :)

I would love to see him wearing this while one of the gigs :)

:kiss:. Remember you took part in it too :p.

:cool:. All we need to do is now wait for the shirt :party:. And everything will be complete :D.

naaah, I spent most of the time complaining and running around in panic saying that I didn't have any good idea about what to draw:LOL:

next time if you ask if I want to I will draw a little house and some flowers with a smiling sun over it :LOL:

anyway, you did an amazing job putting this together!:LOL:

congrats.

naaah, I spent most of the time complaining and running around in panic saying that I didn't have any good idea about what to draw:LOL:

next time if you ask if I want to I will draw a little house and some flowers with a smiling sun over it :LOL:

anyway, you did an amazing job putting this together!:LOL:

congrats.

:LOL:. And it came out that your drawing is one of the best in the whole book :kiss:.

Sounds perfectly perfect for me :awesome:.

Cheers! :LOL:.

I got really amusing thing about the scrapbook.

Some nice girl named Monika plagiarised drawings from deviantart.com - the graphic found it today at this website, so I had to cut out two pages of the scrapbook (it's just "her" drawings, so don't worry about your works guys).

It's really weird that this girl sent someone else's drawing than hers, srsly :wtf:. No one else did the thing she did, thankfully.

:LOL:. And it came out that your drawing is one of the best in the whole book :kiss:.

Some nice girl named Monika plagiarised drawings from deviantart.com - the graphic found it today at this website, so I had to cut out two pages of the scrapbook (it's just "her" drawings, so don't worry about your works guys).

It's really weird that this girl sent someone else's drawing than hers, srsly :wtf:. No one else did the thing she did, thankfully.

fucking hell:stunned: why would anyone do that?!

if I were you I'd send the drawings back with a letter saying "nice try lulz.":ninja:

I predict some srs b33f! :stunned:

Did none of my stuff make it in :stunned::(

I've just got back from another short trip to France, and I've only just got the chance to view this stunning scrapbook that you have worked so hard on! :happy:

Congratulations for getting it all done! (I see my drawing! :dance:) Everyones artwork looks awesome! And that Ukulele and T-shirt are FAB! :awesome:

Well done AM! :kiss:

Archived