United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

It is funny that you all think that Matt really cares about the effort you're making. But maybe he will marry one of you because he is so touched. lol. If they are like most people who can only take so many teen-aged girls' screaming and paparazzi following them everywhere they go because the obsessed fans can't get enough of their "fix", I bet they wish you would rather not, though they would never say it because they want you to buy their music and attend their concerts. So, good luck with that.:LOL:

Hello,

First of all welcome to the board, but I guess you're not a muse fan - I don't think a Muser would be that brainless and rude to the other person :).

You're not making it so what is your problem girl? If you think someone got hurt by your post then wow - you rule the world. The fact is that you wouldn't be able to say it in anyone's face in real life and you're big just because you're miles away from us. Seriously? Wow. And you think you're what? I'm sure you don't know what's it about the fan-idol connection.

But hey, why should I write to you? :happy:. As your post was pretty down low the level I shall ignore it.

It was nice to meet you, tell me - is it awesome to get banned after two days of logging in?

Thank you.

That is a great idea! I have some textile colors and if we can settle on a design I could do it. A pipe would certainly look good. If it isen't a really complicated design I could probably have it finish by Monday. This is such a good idea I'm sorry I haven't posted before but I keep losing my password.

I painted this one and it didn't take to long, so I'm positive I can finish in time.

szilg1.jpg

:pope:. THIS LOOKS AMAZING!! Just I'll PM you some questions then, if I can :ninja:!

Thank you! I'l try to put togheter a design for Chris and I''ll upload it later today and if you guys like it, I'll make it for him.

24lvksp.jpg

zspvkm.jpg

I've made a lot of different designs, these two are the ones I'm the most happy with, but I don't know which one to chose.

I'd go for a 2nd one, it's so FAB that it hurts :party:.

I'm think it could be the symbol for supermassive black hole. I could be wrong...

How is Chris supposed to get his t-shirt??? :supersad: Do you think we should write a note for him or something?

T-shirt would be passed with the scrapbook, flag and ukulele at 6th September to Sam at the "Muse Office" - as she wrote me in the mail :ninja:. So she'll pass all the gifts to guys :).

I'm writing notes to Matt and Dom, so I can write one to Chris...if it's okay for you guys :).

So if we've decided to make Chris a shirt, we'd have to buy some tshirt and then send it to qwaszx (sorry, I don't know your name) and then she'd have to send it to me. and that's the problem, I think it'd be easier if qwaszx bought a shirt and then people who want to pay for this gift sent money on an accont etc.

It's pretty complicated --' and I'm losing the plot as I'm sick and I should lay in bed peacefully now.

So it's like we'd have to

BUY A SHIRT

SEND TO qwaszx

Then qwaszx paints the design and sends made shirt to me in London

then I give to Sam and happy end :dance:.

Just, dunno how we'd do with the payment? :unsure:. We need to mull it over, NOW!

So if we've decided to make Chris a shirt, we'd have to buy some tshirt and then send it to qwaszx (sorry, I don't know your name) and then she'd have to send it to me. and that's the problem, I think it'd be easier if qwaszx bought a shirt and then people who want to pay for this gift sent money on an accont etc.

It's pretty complicated --' and I'm losing the plot as I'm sick and I should lay in bed peacefully now.

So it's like we'd have to

BUY A SHIRT

SEND TO qwaszx

Then qwaszx paints the design and sends made shirt to me in London

then I give to Sam and happy end :dance:.

Just, dunno how we'd do with the payment? :unsure:. We need to mull it over, NOW!

I'd like to participate in this glorious project but (1) I'm broke and (2) I live in the U.S. :$

Damn it...I wanted to do something for Chris...:supersad:

I feel left out...

If this goes any farther do you think we should make a new thread?:stunned:

Guest Octazooka
It is funny that you all think that Matt really cares about the effort you're making. But maybe he will marry one of you because he is so touched. lol. If they are like most people who can only take so many teen-aged girls' screaming and paparazzi following them everywhere they go because the obsessed fans can't get enough of their "fix", I bet they wish you would rather not, though they would never say it because they want you to buy their music and attend their concerts. So, good luck with that.:LOL:

Why are you on the board anyway, if you don't even care? :wtf:

uggghhhhh gereoff

PS: Psychedelic Wolstie is :awesome:! Maybe a psychedelic bass with lasers that shoot out of it, it's time Chris gets a bass that upstages Matt himself. :LOL:

I have to say that I agree with all of you, the second one looks better! But I have to say that I feel a bit embarrassed because I just completed a third option that I think is a lot better that the other two.

this one:

2d58uw.jpg

For those of you who wonder, I'm going o buy a t-shirt today (white) and hopefully I'll be finish by tonight or tomorrow. And I'll try to send it on Monday or Thusday. BASSMASTER can be added on the pipe (it would look better on this third one I tried to explain) or something else could be written :) And my name is Linnea, so you don't have to refer to me as qwasz (I was to lazy to come up whit a nice username, sadly)

What size sould I get? I'll buy a basic t-shirt at HM. And you don't have to send me money I have a coupon that I'm going to use so it won't be very expenssive.

I'd like to participate in this glorious project but (1) I'm broke and (2) I live in the U.S. :$

Damn it...I wanted to do something for Chris...:supersad:

I feel left out...

If this goes any farther do you think we should make a new thread?:stunned:

Awww :(. *huggles*. It's a shame that people were on holidays ealier and when they're back home they find out about this project.

A new thread? :stunned:. I don't think so :shifty:. We'd have to make about 600 more pages to make a new thread for this ;).

Why are you on the board anyway, if you don't even care? :wtf:

uggghhhhh gereoff

PS: Psychedelic Wolstie is :awesome:! Maybe a psychedelic bass with lasers that shoot out of it, it's time Chris gets a bass that upstages Matt himself. :LOL:

:noey:. Trolls :rolleyes:.

:LOL:. Psychodelic pipe shirt that's about it :cool:. and I think it's the greatest thing we could come up with in such a short time :yesey:. :happy:.

I have to say that I agree with all of you, the second one looks better! But I have to say that I feel a bit embarrassed because I just completed a third option that I think is a lot better that the other two.

this one:

2d58uw.jpg

For those of you who wonder, I'm going o buy a t-shirt today (white) and hopefully I'll be finish by tonight or tomorrow. And I'll try to send it on Monday or Thusday. BASSMASTER can be added on the pipe (it would look better on this third one I tried to explain) or something else could be written :) And my name is Linnea, so you don't have to refer to me as qwasz (I was to lazy to come up whit a nice username, sadly)

What size sould I get? I'll buy a basic t-shirt at HM. And you don't have to send me money I have a coupon that I'm going to use so it won't be very expenssive.

and I think you're right here :yesey:. This pipe looks just simply epic :cool:.

I think XL would be enough, as I guess that XXL would be too big and L would probably fit him, but I'm not too sure about it, as Chris looks like a "big boy".

Nice to meet you Linnea :happy:. Also, if you are 100% SURE that you can fully pay for this thing then could you write some letter to Chris etc? Because as it's your idea and your work AND YOU'RE PAYING for this I think that'd be the only one fair way :kiss:.

this one:

2d58uw.jpg

I could pay part of the cost. Do you have Paypal?

And I like your design.

Archived